12-0 York Inst travels to Hampton

UCSportsFan

5 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

@pujo,  hated to hear about the QB.  Field General's in battle are the hardest ones to replace in my opinion.  Lots of times when things go bad, they begin to have a snowball effect, especially with high school kids.  Nothing but respect for yall up that way.  

Would have been an uphill battle even with him, would have never got by Bledsoe without him. once they got going, it got ugly quick. Better team than some might think. This was not one of Hamptons best teams and we got the most out of what we had. Should be some really good games next week, you guys pretty much have a bye. Going to be interesting as it unfolds. Hope you guys bring home the Bacon.

8 hours ago, gcapride said:

Best parting shot on any post I’ve seen! I agree, “she” could be a “Pat” from SNL. Regardless, the poster, if the name is true, has completely embarrassed the son and the fan base. I love giving Festus a hard time, but Brett and his boys are good with me. Winners WIN and losers complain about the way they win. It’ll never change. 

Sometimes I forget it's not 2011:ph34r: