Oakland @ Riverdale (Battle of the Boro Round 2)

highangle11

33 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

Oakland defeats the region champion Warriors and marches on to the semifinals.  I'll say something like 38-14 sounds right.

Won’t be surprised at all if Oakland wins but I will be surprised if it’s that lopsided

Edited by jhawk23

Pick em game.   Could go either way really.  Leaning towards Riverdale getting the win again but certainly hope I'm wrong.   Hopefully Creasy and other coaches have figured out a way to slow that very quick and short passing attack.   Tough matchup for the corners to make plays out in space against some of those D1 players.  Although the Riverdale qb has the arm and accuracy to go deep. I don't think that the qb will have the time with Oakland having a pretty good pass rush.  Go Patriots 

14 minutes ago, bradleyfan423 said:

The second half of the first game looked to me like Riverdale dominated

I don’t think dominated is the way I would describe it. Riverdale outplayed them in the 2nd half for sure. They were able to put some long scoring drives together but Oakland also turned the ball over deep in their own territory up 17-7 in the 3rd

18 minutes ago, jhawk23 said:

I don’t think dominated is the way I would describe it. Riverdale outplayed them in the 2nd half for sure. They were able to put some long scoring drives together but Oakland also turned the ball over deep in their own territory up 17-7 in the 3rd

Oakland getting outplayed let alone in the second half of a rivalry game showed me that Riverdale is legit. 

I watched the the first matchup and boy are these two teams close. 

Anyone can win. Riverdale got a perfect deflection on the two point to take the first matchup. 

Oakland wants revenge. 
This will be a doosy and dare I say….BarnBurner

Cant Wait