Anderson County comes to Greeneville

KEV-O

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I don't think this is premature!

Greeneville just out played us tonight! Hats off to Quellen one man show against a good defense! 

Go Greenville and win that Gold ball!

Congratulations to an outstanding Anderson County Mavs team. They said you couldn't get this far and you did it; just fell a little short on this given night. 

Proud of the Mavs Seniors and good luck in the future! You sure gave us a Great, exciting and unexpected year! Nothing to hold your heads down, at all!

The rest of the Mavs get ready for next year and remember this game! 

It’s spelled Quillen

34 minutes ago, orangeandwhite said:

Good game til the mid 3rd qtr., Mr. Quillen definitely made the difference, he’s an athlete. Hall was a stud QB but hurt his team at the end mouthing off at the ref and got an unsportsmanlike penalty. Guess he had a bad taste from the previous hit he took. Either way both teams looked good

That was #10 not the qb

38 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

Thanks LM. As season ticket holders we missed tonight and we will missed next week as well as we are at our West TN residence for a couple of weeks. PS I grew up in Southern Illinois east of St. Louis age 3-14.

Our lodge is about and hour away from Evansville Indiana in a little town called Omaha.If your not a farmer there isn’t much to do but these people treat us southern people pretty good.Noones have a safe trip and I happen to know some people that moved from West TN to Elizabethton.Going to bed have to get up early and noones those Devils are looking good and go get that Gold Ball.

• Thanks 1

Great game tonight! The Mavs Qb played a heck of a game. I like the adjustments G made in the 2nd half on O. G’s Defense layed the wood and shut down the run game and made AC one dimensional. Big QB sack there at end to keep AC out the end zone. Congrats to Mav fans on a great season.

It’s now time to add some more additives to G fire and go smoke out some bees. 

Edited by Romansfive8

Great Game Between  2 Really  Good Football  Teams.  Devil's established  their physicality  in the 2nd Half. I was a little  surprised Anderson County  gave  up on the run so fast . They are a better offense  when they are Balanced.  Greeneville  did a Great  Job of being more disciplined and cutting  the penalties  down this  week.  And they took care of the Football  which was Big. Greeneville  was missing 2 startes tonight.  And got 2 more hurt in the Game hopefully  they can get some of them back. And finally  I will say this. There is no way Gilliam  did not know  there was something  wrong with Hall. And he left him In There

That is a terrible  look for Anderson  County

1 hour ago, Greendevil87 said:

Great Game Between  2 Really  Good Football  Teams.  Devil's established  their physicality  in the 2nd Half. I was a little  surprised Anderson County  gave  up on the run so fast . They are a better offense  when they are Balanced.  Greeneville  did a Great  Job of being more disciplined and cutting  the penalties  down this  week.  And they took care of the Football  which was Big. Greeneville  was missing 2 startes tonight.  And got 2 more hurt in the Game hopefully  they can get some of them back. And finally  I will say this. There is no way Gilliam  did not know  there was something  wrong with Hall. And he left him In There

Edited by GVegasMafia
Didn’t mean to submit this one

Just now, GVegasMafia said:
1 hour ago, Greendevil87 said:

Expand  

Gillum knew that Hall was fine

10 hours ago, samvol said:

Good game from both teams. Anderson dominated the 1st half, but only up 10-7. That right there had to make Greeneville feel good. This was 2 even teams, but Greeneville found a way. Congrats to both schools, as this has become quite the rivalry. 

Not a rivalry just say you hate them .. 8-1 last nine years brother