Page vs Centennial rematch RD 3

Congratulations on big win over Shelbyville, I had that one picked totally wrong

Question?

Tullahoma announcers were complaining on radio about the “train horn” and blaring music while their offense was on the field. How do you feel about it? They were stating TSSAA rule violations, do you know if it’s any violations?

I for one think it’s one of the best Friday night venues and see no problem.

Also….the train horn had no bearing on FC or Tullahoma loses 

Edited by UTVol77

40 minutes ago, UTVol77 said:

Congratulations on big win over Shelbyville, I had that one picked totally wrong

Question?

Tullahoma announcers were complaining on radio about the “train horn” and blaring music while their offense was on the field. How do you feel about it? They were stating TSSAA rule violations, do you know if it’s any violations?

I for one think it’s one of the best Friday night venues and see no problem.

Also….the train horn had no bearing on FC or Tullahoma loses 

I don't know about the regulations, this is going on at several places across the state not only Page. Tullahoma's announcers aren't the only announcers that I have listened to that have complained about this. Often times, announcers have to broadcast from the rooftops, near PA speakers, so I can understand there point. 

Neither Tullahoma  or Franklin County had no chance against Page, regardless of sound. 

This is the game of the year in Tennessee, I tell you what. Makes me want to take off work and drive dang ole north for the weekend. The Patriots have been playing complimentary football and they are really on a hot streak these last few weeks. The last time these two played I watched it on that NFHS app and Page absolutely controlled that game. I’m curious to see how Centennial will respond this time. I hear they didn’t take Page serious last time and learned the hard way. Can’t wait for the rematch. 

Because I'm naturally a fan of Page, I am rooting for us!! But, I think the rematch may go a little different but hop not sideways for us. I'm sure Centennial will be up for this one! 

Again, I've said all season long we are stout in the middle but, I do think we have the speed on D to hang with anyone. I'm wondering if Centennial will come out and try to attack the outside and deep or, if they will see if they can get the sweep(s) going?