ER vs York trip to Chattanooga on the line

Chiefbigfoot

1 hour ago, Dadof2 said:

The coaches have total control. Meigs was accused of playing dirty by a few teams but I believe a lot of that is fans being biased, I believe they just played until the whistle. In the Giles Co game 3 starts got out of control and the coach benched the second half and we were only down 14-7. That tells the rest of the team that it’s not going to be tolerated. I didn’t see the game last night but I listened to the York guy, I believe that York thought they couldn’t play with ER so that was the game plan.

Meigs coach in 2016 was a classless thug after we beat them.  He's gone now. 

2 minutes ago, crow said:

I agree I always stand somewhere else. Just a bad situation and given last night I’m impressed it didn’t spill over into the stands. At least not that I’ve heard about anyway. 

Hope the TSSAA goes over this with a fine toothed comb.  Its obvious York is dirty and its got to be taught. May need to be put on house arrest. One of their kids last week told another kid to stand our running back up so he could Kill him. I'm sure he didn't want to Kill him but would love to injure him. Classless is putting it mild. These are kids with lives ahead of them. 

1 minute ago, pujo said:

Hope the TSSAA goes over this with a fine toothed comb.  Its obvious York is dirty and its got to be taught. May need to be put on house arrest. One of their kids last week told another kid to stand our running back up so he could Kill him. I'm sure he didn't want to Kill him but would love to injure him. Classless is putting it mild. These are kids with lives ahead of them. 

I read you and @crow post all week. Thought maybe it was just a couple games being dirty. Boy was i wrong 

2 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

ER was getting cheapshotted the entire first half.  Refs have to stop it.  They didn't.  That crew should be finished.  

Yeah the refs was calling some of it but they should have went to the coach and said, ENOUGH, at that point ,they should have started tossing them, Wonder this didn't turn out MUCH worse. 

3 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

Let's say you're an ER parent. You're watching your kid get punched kicked late hit.  You gonna tell him to stand down or defend himself?

100% agree. I thought ER handled it well until they tried to twist #1 ankle off . That was the icing on the cake. Especially when there’s like 6-8 players that’s blood to him