Bearden Bulldogs 2024

JournalEntry

43 minutes ago, OneEyedKing said:

who calls the defebse for the dawgs? 

defense? And that would be ole coach Kevin Lane, the hardest man to hate on planet Earth. If there’s ever a day that you catch me hating on Coach Lane, heck has frozen over. Great with the students, great with the players and parents, just a great coach, Central really should’ve hired him. I don't know if he was even interested in the job, but I would’ve become a central fan if he was hired.

6 hours ago, dogbull495 said:

Just wanted to say I think Josh gets too much flak for his recruiting style. He's not just about building a team he's passionate about helping kids play where they'll shine. Sure people might not like how he goes about it but it's all about giving these kids great opportunities. And hey with the talent he's pulling in next season is looking super promising. Let's cut him some slack it’s only his second year after all! 

You ask for slack for someone. Makes no sense on the T. No slack given on the T. 

8 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

defense? And that would be ole coach Kevin Lane, the hardest man to hate on planet Earth. If there’s ever a day that you catch me hating on Coach Lane, heck has frozen over. Great with the students, great with the players and parents, just a great coach, Central really should’ve hired him. I don't know if he was even interested in the job, but I would’ve become a central fan if he was hired.

You did good this year, Kevin.

11 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

Oh, trust me, do you even think Coach Jones knows the names of these losers? They definitely know his name, because that’s all they talk about. I wouldn't be surprised if Coach Jones is even in their dreams, but he’s going to keep winning, and guess what? These people on the website are going to do absolutely nothing, and I know that, as does everyone else. But it's funny calling them out on their crazy remarks that they always come up with; perhaps no one has ever done that, and that's what makes them so mad, but look how mad they’re getting right now. They're going to be fuming when they realize that Coach Jones isn't going to stop anytime soon and he’s going to keep winning.:popcorneater:

Keep winning? Winning what? A state title? A district title? Or do you mean a couple of games? Heck he can’t even win the battle of West Knoxville. Maybe once they start ranking high school recruiting classes he can win a recruiting title. 

18 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

Yes

You are very smart. Bearden Bulldogs will be very good in 2024. Bearden Bulldogs has that coach that use to coach at Catholic Irish. He is a real good coach. What is his name? Bearden Bulldogs will be real good again next year. I guarantee it. Watch and see. Do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

5 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

You are very smart. Bearden Bulldogs will be very good in 2024. Bearden Bulldogs has that coach that use to coach at Catholic Irish. He is a real good coach. What is his name? Bearden Bulldogs will be real good again next year. I guarantee it. Watch and see. Do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

We will be good