Semi Final Picks

Bump11

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Dragons can win the battle in the trenches they have a solid chance in this game, IMO overall Yorks team is better and more experienced! ER will just have the 2 best game changing players on the field and some other young talented kids. The more physical the game, the better Yorks’ chances are to win. If they can let Groves know they are going to bring the lumber early and set the edge, it’ll be in the back of his mind and maybe slow him down. If York can make this a low scoring game like in the ER vs Westy game and even the ER/Monterey game they will be in this game. ER can’t afford to get dumb penalties in this one or it may be what pushes  the needle towards the dragons. 

ER is still a young team but they’ve went into back to back hostile environments and dominated. ER dominated the SC los and that was arguably the best line in 2A. York is coachable and all 11 hats run to the football. If ER takes care of the ball and plays assignment football I think they can run away with it and move on to Chattanooga.

9 minutes ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

ER is still a young team but they’ve went into back to back hostile environments and dominated. ER dominated the SC los and that was arguably the best line in 2A. York is coachable and all 11 hats run to the football. If ER takes care of the ball and plays assignment football I think they can run away with it and move on to Chattanooga.

Most either team has given up all year is 20, I'd say that changes tonight. ER has seemed to clean it up lately and playing on a different level from earlier in the season. This should be a GREAT game to watch. They again ,it could get ugly.