Oakland @ Bradley Central (take 2)

jhawk23

1 hour ago, Bradleysports23 said:

The fact that you take everything on coach t personal and literal scares me… This forum is nothing but a joke to me….. Atleast in 6A… now there’s plenty of respectable conversations in 1A. 6A is completely trashed out… swamp water and I treat it as such. Y’all wanna make me the villian when every one of y’all started the trash talk instantly when I came on.. lol SUCKAS… getchusome 

Lol...I definitely don't take it personal.   Most of your posts are so outlandish and stupid that it's amusing.   Just like calling you out on some of your more idiotic posts.   You're Bradley Bears had absolutely nothing for Oakland.   Do you share the same bridge with Houstonby30 are do they let both of y'all have your own?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ttitan27 said:

Lol...I definitely don't take it personal.   Most of your posts are so outlandish and stupid that it's amusing.   Just like calling you out on some of your more idiotic posts.   You're Bradley Bears had absolutely nothing for Oakland.   Do you share the same bridge with Houstonby30 are do they let both of y'all have your own?

No idea who that is. Bradley had a great season… sleep on Bradley next year if you will… they went 13-0 lost to Oakland and now they suck.. that ok they’ll have another monster team… j Allen terry and cook and Wiley and zayne , Bradley’s defense and many more will be more than enough for this region to worry about. 

On 12/2/2023 at 2:18 PM, Bradleysports23 said:

No idea who that is. Bradley had a great season… sleep on Bradley next year if you will… they went 13-0 lost to Oakland and now they suck.. that ok they’ll have another monster team… j Allen terry and cook and Wiley and zayne , Bradley’s defense and many more will be more than enough for this region to worry about. 

Congratulation on Houston for winning the State this year.  They are a very hard nosed team with great athletes. Take note of this post Bradleysports23.  Be humble or be humbled like Oakland did you this  year at your place.

Edited by Augustus
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Augustus said:

Congratulation on Houston for winning the State this year.  They are a very hard nosed team with great athletes. Take note of this post Bradleysports23.  Be humble or be humbled like Oakland did you this  year at your place.

Oakland got humbled too… so I guess we’re all in the same boat huh? Lol and Hey Bradley had more wins and less losses than Oakland and got a mr football out of the deal.. so I’m still content with our season… much better season than Oakland.l in certain areas..13-1 or 12-3 

30 minutes ago, Bradleysports23 said:

Oakland got humbled too… so I guess we’re all in the same boat huh? Lol and Hey Bradley had more wins and less losses than Oakland and got a mr football out of the deal.. so I’m still content with our season… much better season than Oakland.l in certain areas..13-1 or 12-3 

38-17

2 hours ago, Bradleysports23 said:

1 hour ago, MidTennFootball said:

38-17

Facts.  And could have been 59-17

8 hours ago, Bradleysports23 said:

The only thing bigger than your mouth is your ego.  Yes, Oakland did get beat, however, they beat the brakes off your team at your home field.  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Augustus said:

The only thing bigger than your mouth is your ego.  Yes, Oakland did get beat, however, they beat the brakes off your team at your home field.  

13-1>12-3. Mr Tennessee football. Sorry  morris.. but Carter takes it….. y’all enjoy watching him on TV for the next few years. Hehe yesssirrr…. 

9 minutes ago, Bradleysports23 said:

Hey just remember when you see boo on TV next few years breaking records as he did in Josh school… … they’re gonna be saying Bradley central on TV not Oakland. Hehe enjoy 

Just remember when Jordan James gets drafted after a successful career at Oregon they'll be saying Oakland not Bradley Central