Oakland @ Bradley Central (take 2)

jhawk23

2 minutes ago, Bradleysports23 said:

I agree as I said on another forum. Here’s the difference I seen between morris and Carter, if you watch their highlights morris had a massive line protecting him and opening up gaps for him.. Carter did not. Carter would take on sometimes 6-7 players at a time… morris runs up chest to back with the line then waits for them to bully an opening…. Carter heads at the whole team head on.. juking and dragging and trucking guys. Morris don’t have that type of off the line gas that Carter has and it’ll show when they get in college ball.. Carter truly is a different animal… pure talent and skill and confidence..

Neither are RB's ,Boo and Morris will both be DBs in College, along with returners on Special teams. Maybe being coached by the best DB , return guy of all time. Coach Prime

12 minutes ago, BobbyB said:

Neither are RB's ,Boo and Morris will both be DBs in College, along with returners on Special teams. Maybe being coached by the best DB , return guy of all time. Coach Prime

Agreed, but best DB of all time, no.  Best cover corner yeah probably, but the guy never made a tackle in his life, so I can't go DB.  

17 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Agreed, but best DB of all time, no.  Best cover corner yeah probably, but the guy never made a tackle in his life, so I can't go DB.  

17 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

True never knew lot of CB that liked tackling.

14 hours ago, Bradleysports23 said:

How many of those were won honestly? No recruiting? No outside help? No politics? No assisted transfers? I sure don’t know…. Or did Oakland play football like a regular ole high school using what they got? Seems Jordan came from Brentwood and morris came from chat.. really the only two players I’ve noticed and both were “transfers” but ya know what…God will be the Judge of all that. Awful fishy..it’ll all withstand the fire in the end. Maybe I’m wrong. 

You got proof? Then report it, otherwise....... 38-17

1 hour ago, BobbyB said:

I can see Morris being a slot guy in college,  Swiss army type that moves around the field.  Morris didn't play hardly any DB or field kicks. Given Oakland's ability to turn out DBs at the next level,  Morris would probably have played some if that's where his future was

3 hours ago, Bradleysports23 said:

I’d hate to think I’m over 50 probably 60 years old and on a HIGH SCHOOL football forum. Gah… they need to age cap this forum. Save a lot of trouble. Atleast go to college football… being concerned with high school sports at y’all’s age is kinda scary. 

Have a son that played and graduated Oakland and I've lived a mile from the school and stadium for 25+ years.  Was involved as a volunteer for the past 8 years as their scoreboard and play clock operator you dumbazz.  Everytime you open your mouth you get a little dumber.

What have you done for Bradley?  Nothing.   What are your ties?  None.   Who's jock have you been sniffling all year?  We all know the answer to that.   

Keep talking son 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, ttitan27 said:

Have a son that played and graduated Oakland and I've lived a mile from the school and stadium for 25+ years.  Was involved as a volunteer for the past 8 years as their scoreboard and play clock operator you dumbazz.  Everytime you open your mouth you get a little dumber.

What have you done for Bradley?  Nothing.   What are your ties?  None.   Who's jock have you been sniffling all year?  We all know the answer to that.   

Keep talking son 

My only regret is that I could only upvote you once

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bradleysports23 said:

I’d hate to think I’m over 50 probably 60 years old and on a HIGH SCHOOL football forum. Gah… they need to age cap this forum. Save a lot of trouble. Atleast go to college football… being concerned with high school sports at y’all’s age is kinda scary. 

If you get rid of all of us older folk this forum wouldn’t exist lol 

Edited by rebelwoman87
  • Upvote 2