6A Championship- Oakland v. Houston

MidTennFootball

17 hours ago, bbragg said:

Creasy can almost always win when he has recruited the superior talent. But when they play someone close or equal in talent he gets beat. It happened 3 times this year.

And the 2nd game with Riverdale? Who had the best talent in each of those games? Was the 56 point shut out because of talent or coaching? I don't think it matters who you play - only how you play. Houston played great in championship - Oakland did not. That's pretty much the answer no matter how you slice it.

20 minutes ago, 422PT said:

And the 2nd game with Riverdale? Who had the best talent in each of those games? Was the 56 point shut out because of talent or coaching? I don't think it matters who you play - only how you play. Houston played great in championship - Oakland did not. That's pretty much the answer no matter how you slice it.

Might as well be arguing with a brick wall

4 minutes ago, bbragg said:

Auggie keep running the warm baths for KC. I speak the truth. Name one team that Oakland has beat during the Creasy era that had better talent than Oakland, that KC out coached. And don't go 10-7 on me.

I could cite multiple examples of teams that were just as talented as Oakland but since you have a personal vendetta against a coach that is universally loved across high school football, I'd be talking to a brick wall. Go back to your cave

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, bbragg said:

Auggie keep running the warm baths for KC. I speak the truth. Name one team that Oakland has beat during the Creasy era that had better talent than Oakland, that KC out coached. And don't go 10-7 on me.

Lipscomb 2021 - How many guys from LA signed D1 that year compared to Oakland? Creasy out coached Dilfer - watch the 4th quarter of the game.

* There are many more you could cite BUT ultimately all you have to do is ask any actual high school coach (not some slappy who volunteered here and there for 5 minutes) who has played him and they will tell you how good he is. That is ALL the respect any high school coach could ask for - and Creasy is highly respected by people who actually KNOW football.

3 minutes ago, 422PT said:

Lipscomb 2021 - How many guys from LA signed D1 that year compared to Oakland? Creasy out coached Dilfer - watch the 4th quarter of the game.

* There are many more you could cite BUT ultimately all you have to do is ask any actual high school coach (not some slappy who volunteered here and there for 5 minutes) who has played him and they will tell you how good he is. That is ALL the respect any high school coach could ask for - and Creasy is highly respected by people who actually KNOW football.

Blackman 2017 is the one that comes to mind for me. Oakland had to replace 16-18 starters from the runner-up team and had to beat Blackman with Master Teague at TB. IMO, that was Creasy's best coaching at Oakland