Craney steps down at Central

HTV

Surely to god they weren't serious about hiring Stanton Stevens, what an underwhelming hire that would be. Even though I am sure they want to rekindle the magic that Rosser created, hiring Stanton just because he is black and won a state title 20 years ago at AE would be a major mistake. 

I would also be surprised that Cummings is a leading candidate too, especially given how everything ended in Oak Ridge. I think several bars closed in Oak Ridge after he was fired because of how much business dropped off. 

36 minutes ago, FootballFan888 said:

Surely to god they weren't serious about hiring Stanton Stevens, what an underwhelming hire that would be. Even though I am sure they want to rekindle the magic that Rosser created, hiring Stanton just because he is black and won a state title 20 years ago at AE would be a major mistake. 

I would also be surprised that Cummings is a leading candidate too, especially given how everything ended in Oak Ridge. I think several bars closed in Oak Ridge after he was fired because of how much business dropped off. 

The 2nd part is funny because it's probably true

• Upvote 1