Craney steps down at Central

HTV

2 hours ago, HTV said:

Something should happen this week at Central. Students are still out tomorrow,  but Central Office is back open.  

Probably be a while, still, on HVA, not until they get an AD in place and up to speed. 

Surley one of the assistant coaches are conducting winter work outs or as I said earlier they could have a 25 man football team. Who would want to waste their time on the unknown at HVA.

Edited by BarneySox2007

22 hours ago, HTV said:

Something should happen this week at Central. Students are still out tomorrow,  but Central Office is back open.  

Probably be a while, still, on HVA, not until they get an AD in place and up to speed. 

l guess they are waiting until school is back in session so the media can be there and they can show the new HC introduced by the AD to the Central players and Jessie can take pictures and have a big article and the tv can be there. Timing is important on these things. If you don't make a big splash in the media it could be bad Karma. 

2 hours ago, madhatter2269 said:

if central comes away from this massive unnecessary long delay with a Joe hassel/Nick craney type of hire then the program will probably puddle down to where karns/south Doyle is. 

Central Bobcats better hire a good coach. If Central Bobcats hire a bad coach they will get mercy ruled by a lot of teams. It will happen. I guarantee it. Do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, OutsideBacker said:

Just checking in with you. You still angry ?

I'm just here for your inside knowledge.  You came back to talk smack 20 days after you told us the coach would be named the next day?

Edited by ILB1999

51 minutes ago, ILB1999 said:

I'm just here for your inside knowledge.  You came back to talk smack 20 days after you told us the coach would be named the next day?

Never said the "next day". Stop making things up just to have an argument. You sound like an ex. Was just telling you what I was told from someone very close to the situation. I thought that's what this whole thing is for. It obviously got delayed a bit. Was recently told that It would be announced when school started back, so we shall see. 

3 minutes ago, OutsideBacker said:

Never said the "next day". Stop making things up just to have an argument. You sound like an ex. Was just telling you what I was told from someone very close to the situation. I thought that's what this whole thing is for. It obviously got delayed a bit. Was recently told that It would be announced when school started back, so we shall see. 

you said on Friday that it would be announced monday.  You'd prefer I said "the next work day"?

I get it what you're trying to do, but my point is people "close to the situation" that are running their mouths probably aren't trustworth sources either.  

1 hour ago, ILB1999 said:

you said on Friday that it would be announced monday.  You'd prefer I said "the next work day"?

I get it what you're trying to do, but my point is people "close to the situation" that are running their mouths probably aren't trustworth sources either.  

Well, considering they are one of the guys making the decision, I'd say they are trustworthy. And yes, bug work day guy.