Craney steps down at Central

HTV

2 hours ago, OutsideBacker said:

Ok

Wow. That info was really helpful in shinning a light on how informed people close to the situation are informed on how the process works with people who are making the decision and how close these people are to the situation and when decisions are made and how the weather and school closings effect the people that have on making decisions plus the people making these decisions that are close to certain people that have to deal with these certain situations like weather and school closings. Now l know what is going on. Keep proceeding with this info on how these situations with people close to the situation and the people making the decision.  

3 hours ago, BigTime1950 said:

Non Faculty Head Football Coaches are going to be the new wave in Knox County. 

Hey Bigtime that is how it should be. Who cares what class someone can teach? What matters is if they can out coach there opponents. Guess what? They dont teach you how to coach football in college. Looks like central doesnt have anyone in school pushing for a coach. At my kids school the basketball coach talked the vice principle into hiring the right guy. He wins games so he doesnt need to teach a class. And guess what? The kids dont care if hes a faculty or not. 
I heard they already talked to some good coaches dont know whats taking so long.

31 minutes ago, dogbull495 said:

Hey Bigtime that is how it should be. Who cares what class someone can teach? What matters is if they can out coach there opponents. Guess what? They dont teach you how to coach football in college. Looks like central doesnt have anyone in school pushing for a coach. At my kids school the basketball coach talked the vice principle into hiring the right guy. He wins games so he doesnt need to teach a class. And guess what? The kids dont care if hes a faculty or not. 
I heard they already talked to some good coaches dont know whats taking so long.

Never a bad idea to hire someone with a college degree to get a job. A lot of times that’s the bare minimum. I believe to be a store manager at Walmart you have to be college educated. But I guess at BHS as long as you have your GED you get to coach the football team like it’s park league ball. 

2 minutes ago, FootballJunkie077 said:

Wasn't the Central job one of the first openings? They are being nice and letting everyone else in the state get their guy before they pick someone. At this point put everyone's name in a hat and draw one out. 

Maybe the coaches they wanted first turned down the job and now they're going down the list.

18 hours ago, BigTime1950 said:

Wow. That info was really helpful in shinning a light on how informed people close to the situation are informed on how the process works with people who are making the decision and how close these people are to the situation and when decisions are made and how the weather and school closings effect the people that have on making decisions plus the people making these decisions that are close to certain people that have to deal with these certain situations like weather and school closings. Now l know what is going on. Keep proceeding with this info on how these situations with people close to the situation and the people making the decision.  

HUH? LOL