2024 1A Season

FootballismyVice

2 hours ago, rlh said:

He did say "could be."  As far as SP and OS goes, we will get a barometer in August.  If OS can't get on SP in game 1, SP will likely get better during the season.

it should be a great game. i would say both teams will get better.

6 hours ago, TheBlueprint said:

Cmon Pirate. You know that’s not true. Don’t want to take anything away from OZ or any other team for that matter. But you guys will always be the front runner until proven otherwise

I was just thinking. I believe SP lost the entire starting defense? Also I’m thinking 2-3 back on offense. 

On 12/6/2023 at 11:04 AM, VOLnWTN said:

McKenzie will lose 5 on defense, and 5 on offense.    

Out of the Seniors we lost, Imo the 5 we lost on defense will be more difficult to replace than the 5 lost on offense. The key for Mckenzie will be to fill these voids in the defense. Imo Mckenzie, and UC will be the frontrunners in the West, and of course SP in the East.

On 1/14/2024 at 12:06 PM, BFL347 said:

wait where are they going?

Don't listen to those bobkittens they are the ones jealous.  Just rumors.  I hate to hear all the crap they will say if they win the region or start beating us except for on few rare occasions.  

4 hours ago, rtl112 said:

Don't listen to those bobkittens they are the ones jealous.  Just rumors.  I hate to hear all the crap they will say if they win the region or start beating us except for on few rare occasions.  

From using home cooked refs to recruiting players. Coalfield is the definition of a cheating school.