transfer portal is open. . . . . .

ChatterBox99

already names being thrown around and talking

Tornadoes getting a QB and he is not French. going to be hard to replace their canadian

baylor getting the 26 QB from Nashville, I would say they must be losing a QB, no one staying to sit 

lots of chatter about LA, BA, Ensworth and who they hire and who is leaving

wait til bowers gets started and bringing kids in, going to be a fun season. 

On 12/3/2023 at 12:28 PM, ChatterBox99 said:

Tornadoes getting a QB and he is not French. going to be hard to replace their canadian

baylor getting the 26 QB from Nashville, I would say they must be losing a QB, no one staying to sit 

Lipscomb hired Graham and he has great inner city connections and he studied under Dilfer how not to get caught.  

On 12/3/2023 at 1:28 PM, ChatterBox99 said:

Baylor doesn’t need a QB, they have Briggs Cherry and Jared Curtis, which I guess is who you’re talking about. I'm pretty sure he’s heading to East Tennessee.

• Like 1

This was just announced today:

The OSSAA (Oklahoma) Board of Directors approved an exception that allows one free transfer for any high school student who has established athletic eligibility at an initial school. The student won’t have to sit out a year or move into the district.

Here we go.................................

On 12/4/2023 at 11:23 AM, QuickStrike said:

We didnt have the big boys up front on OL/DL.   Will be interesting.  

Non sense.  BA had 3 linemen that will go play D1 ball.  Do you want 10 that will play D1?  At some point you must actually coach and develop an average HS kid into a good player.  The line struggles were 100 percent coaching struggles not players.  Sure better players help but darn at some how about we actually coach and develop.  

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Fnltexas said:

Non sense.  BA had 3 linemen that will go play D1 ball.  Do you want 10 that will play D1?  At some point you must actually coach and develop an average HS kid into a good player.  The line struggles were 100 percent coaching struggles not players.  Sure better players help but darn at some how about we actually coach and develop.  

THIS. BA wasn't lacking for talent