D2A 2024 Way Too Early Favorites

ReitzFan

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/12/2023 at 6:41 PM, ReitzFan said:

Thanks for providing the link I was looking for. Playercoach inferred that this was where all DCA stats are posted. It obviously was not. I don't do Instgram so I would have no idea how it works

I don’t infer anything other than that’s where it was posted. That’s the only place I’ve seen it. 

3 hours ago, Playerscoach said:

I don’t infer anything other than that’s where it was posted. That’s the only place I’ve seen it. 

"It’s on their Instagram. They post all their stats there."

They post all their stats there. I may have fallen off the turnip truck, but saying that they post all their stats there is an inferred statement. I I took plenty of English classes and I have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express before. By the way, the numbers were impressive. 

4 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

"It’s on their Instagram. They post all their stats there."

They post all their stats there. I may have fallen off the turnip truck, but saying that they post all their stats there is an inferred statement. I I took plenty of English classes and I have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express before. By the way, the numbers were impressive. 

Maybe you should learn how to just click on Instagram and look for yourself? If you don’t know how there’s probably a few 2’nd graders that can show you? That’s literally the only place I’ve seen any stats for them other than what the Tennessean posted occasionally. 

18 hours ago, Playerscoach said:

Maybe you should learn how to just click on Instagram and look for yourself? If you don’t know how there’s probably a few 2’nd graders that can show you? That’s literally the only place I’ve seen any stats for them other than what the Tennessean posted occasionally. 

you always such a jackwagon? Didn't like when I schooled you on what "inferred" means using your own quote

4 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

you always such a jackwagon? Didn't like when I schooled you on what "inferred" means using your own quote

Schooled me? I gave you a resource that most adults and children can use as a resource. I can’t help you’re having a rough time with it. I even gave you the approximate stats themselves. Take a little initiative my man.

10 hours ago, TNbuck84 said:

Gold ball ends up in Jackson, TN next year. Just not sure which school. Both will be very talented and well-coached. 

If Mosley doesn’t get hurt this year the gold ball is more than likely there right now. There was no team in D2A stopping that. 

Same thing is said every year about the west and it never materializes. When was the last time the west made it to the championship game? 

20 minutes ago, Playerscoach said:

Same thing is said every year about the west and it never materializes. When was the last time the west made it to the championship game? 

USJ in 2020? 

Regardless, what people have said in the past doesn’t really affect my claim for this up coming season. That’s a strange line of logic. Trinity has the best RB in the division, a style of play that translates to the playoffs, and a coach who has done it before. JCS has the best player in the division, and the best quarterback. Seems like solid ground to say that one of those teams will win it with all the other question marks around the state. 

but of course it’s all guesswork at this point. I was just trying to get the thread back on track. 

1 hour ago, TNbuck84 said:

USJ in 2020? 

Regardless, what people have said in the past doesn’t really affect my claim for this up coming season. That’s a strange line of logic. Trinity has the best RB in the division, a style of play that translates to the playoffs, and a coach who has done it before. JCS has the best player in the division, and the best quarterback. Seems like solid ground to say that one of those teams will win it with all the other question marks around the state. 

but of course it’s all guesswork at this point. I was just trying to get the thread back on track. 

Past history shows the west doesn’t get the gold or silver ball. Next year might be different though? I think CA will be really good next year and their RB was the best in the division last year IMO. Good points.

49 minutes ago, Playerscoach said:

Past history shows the west doesn’t get the gold or silver ball. Next year might be different though? I think CA will be really good next year and their RB was the best in the division last year IMO. Good points.

I forgot about Baldwin. I would agree. He is probably the best RB returning. I feel like he’s been playing for 6 years already. 

Columbia will certainly be a contender. That’s a program with a lot of momentum right now.