Who will win the state title in 4A in 2024

Volsfan52

The Mavs should be in good shape if the roster is correct. Losing 12 and I am showing 6-8 starters. At least 4 big time contributions QB and RB included. It still looks like the Mavs have a few big holes to fill however based on this roster they have a lot to work with this year. If they get the big RB and QB solid this could be a really exciting year for Mav fans 2024. After last year's rebuild I am confident based on this criteria the Mavs have a shot but as usual, they have a lot of work to do

15 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

The Mavs should be in good shape if the roster is correct. Losing 12 and I am showing 6-8 starters. At least 4 big time contributions QB and RB included. It still looks like the Mavs have a few big holes to fill however based on this roster they have a lot to work with this year. If they get the big RB and QB solid this could be a really exciting year for Mav fans 2024. After last year's rebuild I am confident based on this criteria the Mavs have a shot but as usual, they have a lot of work to do

Anderson Mavericks might win it, but if they make it they will not mercy rule Pearl Firebirds if they make it too. It will not happen. I guarantee it. Watch and see. Do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

45 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

Anderson Mavericks might win it, but if they make it they will not mercy rule Pearl Firebirds if they make it too. It will not happen. I guarantee it. Watch and see. Do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

Guru you might lose that bet because you didn't use Skunk. Lol 

3 hours ago, CaptainGuru said:

I don’t think anybody is getn mercied in the finals no matter who makes it. 

12 minutes ago, TotallynotLEO said:

Unless AC gets a lot of transfers,  they'll struggle even more next year. 

They're not going to compete for a title for a while. 

I will agree to disagree, based on the program AC has set up and just as important the defense they maintain. AC will do very well. It's all about programs,. They have won a state, tasted the blood, and are hungry. Many of course use this saying every year, and I mean every year (10 years) I have been on here. And 99% want to say this. AC continues to prove those wrong. I believe this years team, as they develop have great potential. I am not guessing anymore. With the program set up they will compete every year. And future wise a new QB 2029 grad. Should guarantee some state appearances! It's expected. 

I said before this season, 6-4. 

I see,  in person,  what they have.  They will not have as many athletes next year.  

AC is always 1 or 2 key injuries away from going 5-5. I'll say continue to enjoy last year,  it'll be a while before it comes around again.  

They had to recruit a qb last year because the presumed starter is playing for oak ridge now.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TotallynotLEO said:

I said before this season, 6-4. 

I see,  in person,  what they have.  They will not have as many athletes next year.  

AC is always 1 or 2 key injuries away from going 5-5. I'll say continue to enjoy last year,  it'll be a while before it comes around again.  

They had to recruit a qb last year because the presumed starter is playing for oak ridge now.  

QB Cody Miller was needed on defense when Transfer came in; they decided to go with Hall since he had experience but Cody Miller was very good and could play anywhere on the field. AC only graduated 10 or 11 with 6-8 full time starters. I look for another good run this year better than last year. Of course IMO. The Mavs know how to compete and if it were not for the complex play calling and getting the QB on the same page with just 1 months of prep time AC would had add more wins. Point is last year they had one of the states hardest schedules still competed with last minute transfer and still went to Quarter finals. Trust me winnings is part of AC DNA; no turning back now. The West Game prime example they can compete and win; just can't beat ourselves as we did in this game. West went on to win the State Title this year