Anderson County 2024

Mavericksinflight

3 hours ago, Swipes said:

You know you can't be trusting AI Mavs in Flight!  The only way GreenEville could end up in 3a is if they move back to 5 classes like when I played.  Greeneville is growing with people moving there and have about 100 more students than when I graduated in 2008.

At least.

On 2/13/2024 at 5:42 PM, Swipes said:

You know you can't be trusting AI Mavs in Flight!  The only way GreenEville could end up in 3a is if they move back to 5 classes like when I played.  Greeneville is growing with people moving there and have about 100 more students than when I graduated in 2008.

Greeneville seems solidly in 4A, if they move at all it would be to 5A, but as of now they would have to gain about 170 students to move up to 5A in 2026.

7 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Greeneville seems solidly in 4A, if they move at all it would be to 5A, but as of now they would have to gain about 170 students to move up to 5A in 2026.

https://cms-files.tssaa.org/documents/tssaa/2020-21/2021classification.html#di-football

This is was numbers are being used for '21-'23 cycle I don't think this will be what is used until '26, but I could be wrong

22 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

https://cms-files.tssaa.org/documents/tssaa/2020-21/2021classification.html#di-football

This is was numbers are being used for '21-'23 cycle I don't think this will be what is used until '26, but I could be wrong

These are the # used until '26.  They report new numbers every 3 years.  Greeneville is sitting at 953 and growing still a little ways off from the 1113 that is the largest school in 4a.

https://cms-files.tssaa.org/documents/tssaa/2022-23/2023classification.html#di-football

13 minutes ago, Swipes said:

These are the # used until '26.  They report new numbers every 3 years.  Greeneville is sitting at 953 and growing still a little ways off from the 1113 that is the largest school in 4a.

https://cms-files.tssaa.org/documents/tssaa/2022-23/2023classification.html#di-football

Gotcha thanks for the updated version. Looks like some schools played up since their numbers don't make sense. My guess is that they are trying to have less travel.

• 2 weeks later...

2029 Dual Threat All states combined

https://qbhitlist.com/qbhl-top-150/?class=2029&style=Dual%2BThreat&state&player

A Highly Potentially recruit D1 7th grader JD Gillum. Trained in camps all over the nation. Ranked as #1 #2 respectfully for speed, height, menueaverabilty, accuracy and can throw up to 70 yards. Lot of work to do before he throws the pads on at AC if he so chooses. Wishing the best for my Great nephew. He has it all currently, and the problem is things change rapidly in high school and Summers can always bring out a totally different talent or lack of talent. 

If his talent stands true we may have a shake up in the head coaching Job at AC. IMO but if AC can hurry get some elite receivers ready, then it all could play out here at AC. Needs some huge strong lineman like the Mavs have never seen. 

He had passing receiving and speed practice at Neyland Stadium all day yesterday.

So who knows what can hold for this talented young man. But whatever it is and being a Gillum, the sky is the limit! 

On 2/25/2024 at 10:18 AM, Mavericksinflight said:

2029 Dual Threat All states combined

https://qbhitlist.com/qbhl-top-150/?class=2029&style=Dual%2BThreat&state&player

A Highly Potentially recruit D1 7th grader JD Gillum. Trained in camps all over the nation. Ranked as #1 #2 respectfully for speed, height, menueaverabilty, accuracy and can throw up to 70 yards. Lot of work to do before he throws the pads on at AC if he so chooses. Wishing the best for my Great nephew. He has it all currently, and the problem is things change rapidly in high school and Summers can always bring out a totally different talent or lack of talent. 

If his talent stands true we may have a shake up in the head coaching Job at AC. IMO but if AC can hurry get some elite receivers ready, then it all could play out here at AC. Needs some huge strong lineman like the Mavs have never seen. 

He had passing receiving and speed practice at Neyland Stadium all day yesterday.

So who knows what can hold for this talented young man. But whatever it is and being a Gillum, the sky is the limit! 

I think it would depend if Davey wants to coach his son or step side and enjoy the ride of watching his son play high school football.  Obviously the kid has superior talent as a 7th grader and he might choose to move him to an elite prep school. But he seems to be doing well at Norris and he might want to play for his dad at AC. I’m sure Davey will weigh out the options for his son and select the path that’s best for him. Until then, I’m sure they just want him to enjoy middle school football.  

22 minutes ago, Orangeslide said:

I think it would depend if Davey wants to coach his son or step side and enjoy the ride of watching his son play high school football.  Obviously the kid has superior talent as a 7th grader and he might choose to move him to an elite prep school. But he seems to be doing well at Norris and he might want to play for his dad at AC. I’m sure Davey will weigh out the options for his son and select the path that’s best for him. Until then, I’m sure they just want him to enjoy middle school football.  

He is going to stay at AC and play for his dad.

Yeah more than likely he will be at AC. That was me wanting exposure. He appears to be pretty good but a lot of time between now and then. Playing against top level teams and having top level receivers opens up another world if he's set to be D1 top 5Star. But there so many competing for those spots. Probably Be able to figure out his times as he gets closer to highschool. Just keep up the training and take it one day at a time. Hopefully he will hit that sweet spot of 6'3" but who knows 

Pretty darn sure you guys are right Dad will want to coach him. 

26 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Yeah more than likely he will be at AC. That was me wanting exposure. He appears to be pretty good but a lot of time between now and then. Playing against top level teams and having top level receivers opens up another world if he's set to be D1 top 5Star. But there so many competing for those spots. Probably Be able to figure out his times as he gets closer to highschool. Just keep up the training and take it one day at a time. Hopefully he will hit that sweet spot of 6'3" but who knows 

Pretty darn sure you guys are right Dad will want to coach him. 

Unless he grows a lot my guess is 2 star maybe 3 star and end up at like a TTU or ETSU place