Cummings named Coach at LC.

ILB1999

16 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

Rumor I have heard is that LC is going to be building an indoor facility that will put Clinton's to shame

Yep, I have heard the same,  CSC has a way of gettin' things done.  I think they will improve on a steady and consistent upward trajectory.  Not sure what the ceiling is for them, but they will get better.  Great community and support.  Very proud and loyal down there.  It's a strange fit, but I have a feeling it's going to work.

2 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Yep, I have heard the same,  CSC has a way of gettin' things done.  I think they will improve on a steady and consistent upward trajectory.  Not sure what the ceiling is for them, but they will get better.  Great community and support.  Very proud and loyal down there.  It's a strange fit, but I have a feeling it's going to work.

It will be interesting to see how they compete with Clinton(SD, Central, TKA, Harriman, and anyone else they recruit) & OR. I think they will be over Karns and CC for the foreseeable future.

Just now, SheriffofRedRock said:

It will be interesting to see how they compete with Clinton(SD, Central, TKA, Harriman, and anyone else they recruit) & OR. I think they will be over Karns and CC for the foreseeable future.

Yeah, it's seems a strange fit, but knowing SC, he will figure out what they can do well.  Watch out for the backside chop.  Haw.  I'm a fan when they're not playing OR.  What about Harig vs Cummings in "the Battle", I may have to go to that one.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Yeah, it's seems a strange fit, but knowing SC, he will figure out what they can do well.  Watch out for the backside chop.  Haw.  I'm a fan when they're not playing OR.  What about Harig vs Cummings in "the Battle", I may have to go to that one.  

That game will be on tv if I'm not mistaken if you can't make it.

8 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

That game will be on tv if I'm not mistaken if you can't make it.

But, it's "The Battle of the Bridge"!  This is serious business.  One needs to experience this setting at least onest. 

And not have to hear Packer

Edited by oridgecat
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2024 at 11:27 AM, oridgecat said:

Gasp, a grown man drinks beer!  come on man.  

Sure seemed to be a problem when he was the coach at Choke Ridge.

I am sure he is getting his fill of Mountain Lights or maybe Cherokee Red Ales at the Calhoun's there on the lake. Cherokee Red Ale Cummings has a good ring to it. 

Edited by FootballFan888
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, FootballFan888 said:

I am sure he is getting his fill of Mountain Lights or maybe Cherokee Red Ales at the Calhoun's there on the lake. Cherokee Red Ale Cummings has a good ring to it. 

I didn't have any problems with CSC at Oak Ridge,  he took a 3-8 team from the previous coach to a state quarter final playoff game.  I thought he did a heck of a job.  Never heard anything about drinking beer, but that is nobody's business but his.  I'm not sure what Scott did to make you so butthurt, but I feel sorry you.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FootballFan888 said:

Cherokee Red Ale’s are top notch. I don’t blame him if he likes to throw them bad boys back. Come to think of it, I might join him sometime.