WAYNE COUNTY VS. SUMMERTOWN

Guest notatrojanfan

Guest notatrojanfan

i just wanted to get everyones opinion on this game. you know i goin for my boys from the boro but you got to figure that summertown will be a little more prepared this week after getting beat by cwood. the cats had a good game last week and hopefully it will carry on over to this week! ya heard!

let me hear from ya old man and clan!

This is probably going to be a great game and though I have not actually watched either team this season I have to give the advantage, by what I know, to Waynesboro. I have been very impressed with the progress of Tyler York this season and with the great guard play that Waynesboro has they will probably pull this one off. I will predict that whoever outrebounds the other team will probably win. I was told that was a big factor in the Collinwood game Friday night. Good luck to both teams!!

T

Should be a pretty good game.. I haven't seen Wayne Co. play but I've heard they have a pretty good team this year and I'm sure they'll be ready to play us tommorrow night, although S'town might be a lil' more hungrier for a win after losing to C-wood the other night and I know Trotter we'll have them ready to play hard and agressive.

I have to say that the cats will win this one. It is on their home floor and these kids play hard. One of summertown's strengths is full court pressure from their guards (traditionally). But there is not a team in single A that can press wayne co., i mean they have 3 kids that could play point in their starting line-up. And everybody had better look-out, i think we have found a post game. York put up 26 on CA and gallian looked a lot better. It should be a close game but wayne co. wins this one.

Well I am back in town guys. Heard we had a heartbreak loss last night against Summertown. Oldschooler said we weren't shooting well. Cats we knew coming into the season every game would be a battle. We will have more that won't go our way but it means nothing until the post season. Keep at it, there is alot of ball left to play.

Old man out