Marion Co. 2024

JonSnow

10 hours ago, Pirate2003 said:

When he was the head coach he had t-shirts made that said Fear The Boeck. Does anyone still have one of those? 

that hilarious.....didnt nose him personally at that time....just who he was....he probably has 2 or 1

.....tuff last season that HoF'er had over in Jasper durin his tenure

Booger just sayin :thumb:

On 1/14/2024 at 5:18 PM, CoyDillard said:

Not sure they're under the radar. Will Forrest be improved under a new coach? That remains to be seen. Learning a totally new offense will have some growing pains but fortunately the Rockets will play Marion and Fayetteville at the end of the season. By then they may have a better grasp of it. Do I think they can come into Jasper with what the Warriors have returning and potentially adding? Personally I don't think so. Stranger things have happened but that's still a tall task. I wish the Rockets luck next season but I'm hoping you're 2nd in the region. Hahaha

NOT SAYING its a cakewalk.  but you underestimate the extent to which the previous coach was holding back some really good athletes. all i am saying, is at least the coaching will be more competitive. it will come down to which athletes execute. 

2 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

NOT SAYING its a cakewalk.  but you underestimate the extent to which the previous coach was holding back some really good athletes. all i am saying, is at least the coaching will be more competitive. it will come down to which athletes execute. 

It's possible you come into Jasper with a better record than the Warriors. Marion has to go to Fayetteville and Sequatchie and have added a pretty good 5A team to this year's schedule. Rockets could be playing Fayetteville at the end of the season for the region title. (I hope you guys have a good clock operator for the ending) :roflolk:

• 1 month later...
On 1/14/2024 at 5:18 PM, CoyDillard said:

Not sure they're under the radar. Will Forrest be improved under a new coach? That remains to be seen. Learning a totally new offense will have some growing pains but fortunately the Rockets will play Marion and Fayetteville at the end of the season. By then they may have a better grasp of it. Do I think they can come into Jasper with what the Warriors have returning and potentially adding? Personally I don't think so. Stranger things have happened but that's still a tall task. I wish the Rockets luck next season but I'm hoping you're 2nd in the region. Hahaha

doesnt forrest return many of the same kids that played marion within 9 points COMBINED the last 2 seasons. i dont get this,. 

On 1/20/2024 at 11:22 PM, CoyDillard said:

It's possible you come into Jasper with a better record than the Warriors. Marion has to go to Fayetteville and Sequatchie and have added a pretty good 5A team to this year's schedule. Rockets could be playing Fayetteville at the end of the season for the region title. (I hope you guys have a good clock operator for the ending) :roflolk:

forrest has had their youngest team in a decade the last 2 seasons, a horrific coach, underused the younger (9th and 10th) grade talent they DID have, and still lost by a combined 9 points to marion in 2 years.