Copper Basin 2024

On the TSSAA bulletin board:

New Copper Basin High School (Copperhill, TN) 35 hours old

Copper Basin High School is looking for a hardworking individual to serve as Head Football Coach. Copper Basin has a very supportive administration and community. There is an opening currently for Computer Science/MS PE. Send a letter of interest and resume to Principal, Holly Smith, hsmith@polkcountyschools.com, or Athletic Director, Jeff Grimes, jgrimes@polkcountyschools.com.

1 hour ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

On the TSSAA bulletin board:

New Copper Basin High School (Copperhill, TN) 35 hours old

Copper Basin High School is looking for a hardworking individual to serve as Head Football Coach. Copper Basin has a very supportive administration and community. There is an opening currently for Computer Science/MS PE. Send a letter of interest and resume to Principal, Holly Smith, hsmith@polkcountyschools.com, or Athletic Director, Jeff Grimes, jgrimes@polkcountyschools.com.

I know Jeff well.  im gonna head on down there and put my paperwork in. 

3 hours ago, Trojan2016 said:

Wonder who is getting this Job? The region has changed alot over the years.

There’s no telling. I’d love to see Coach Daley make a return, or Jeremy Locke who was the OC for the first few years of Grabowski’s tenure. This is just what I want, I haven’t heard any news of who has interviewed or anything like that.