ATM...The Bobcat Way

Well, it is high time that I bring my flock something to graze on. It's not Bermuda, it is not alfalfa, this will be the finest manure that one can manifest. You see children, we cannot fathom the desires of the moronical...only watch and pray that the sheep are wise enough to go on to other pastures for this field needs to tilled and planted. Without further delay, I give you the finest manure McNairy Bobcats are serving

I shall start with the coaching search and leading candidates and for obvious reasons (Behind Enemy Lines style. "No names over the net.)

1.) Assistant Coach at Lexington. He was WR coach at McNairy 3 years ago. Former sped teacher, but forged some SPED documents was removed to middle school PE. Now, I know he sounds like a winner so let me add to it. His first head coaching position put him in charge of track and field. He QUIT mid season. Looks like poo, sounds like poo...wonder what it taste like?

2.) My personal favorite is the PEE-WEE coach of the year in Alcorn County. Word has it that he presented his former playbook filled with 260 plays. Now, this playbook was not Coach Klein's playbook but his playbook from when he played practice squad for the vols. He currently works for CATERPILLAR so don't know how they would get him in building.  

3.) Mike Mattox retiree from Booneville, MS

4.) 2 Current staff members

5.) Retiree from up north

Search Committee Updates:

Former booster club president. Nursing teacher in the building. Current Parent of a player. The princiPAL. The AD. Now, the director of schools has washed his hands of the situation, but he will have individual meetings with committee members afterwards. (Why was your hands? Just let those germs build up. Good for the immune system.) 

I gotta go. This place smells awful. 

11 hours ago, GregoryMartin said:

Well, it is high time that I bring my flock something to graze on. It's not Bermuda, it is not alfalfa, this will be the finest manure that one can manifest. You see children, we cannot fathom the desires of the moronical...only watch and pray that the sheep are wise enough to go on to other pastures for this field needs to tilled and planted. Without further delay, I give you the finest manure McNairy Bobcats are serving

I shall start with the coaching search and leading candidates and for obvious reasons (Behind Enemy Lines style. "No names over the net.)

1.) Assistant Coach at Lexington. He was WR coach at McNairy 3 years ago. Former sped teacher, but forged some SPED documents was removed to middle school PE. Now, I know he sounds like a winner so let me add to it. His first head coaching position put him in charge of track and field. He QUIT mid season. Looks like poo, sounds like poo...wonder what it taste like?

2.) My personal favorite is the PEE-WEE coach of the year in Alcorn County. Word has it that he presented his former playbook filled with 260 plays. Now, this playbook was not Coach Klein's playbook but his playbook from when he played practice squad for the vols. He currently works for CATERPILLAR so don't know how they would get him in building.  

3.) Mike Mattox retiree from Booneville, MS

4.) 2 Current staff members

5.) Retiree from up north

Search Committee Updates:

Former booster club president. Nursing teacher in the building. Current Parent of a player. The princiPAL. The AD. Now, the director of schools has washed his hands of the situation, but he will have individual meetings with committee members afterwards. (Why was your hands? Just let those germs build up. Good for the immune system.) 

I gotta go. This place smells awful. 

@GregoryMartin You seem like someone close to the situation, a person in the know, with these little tidbits of information. I'd guess you have a vested interest in who gets the job and would desire McNairy Football to achieve much, much more than the past decade or more. Maybe not, could be you're for the competition and enjoying the chaos, however, I doubt it! And as they say, attitude reflects leadership - I agree with you that the powers that be are at the core of this current situation. Usually, I'm amused at your rantings, however, being someone who doesn't have the power to hire/fire said persons or coaches (if you do....you're probably part of the problem :D ) it also looks bad that you'd bash these poor souls who are interested in coming to a place in such disarray. Yes, fans are entitled to their opinions, but when you have "manure" to offer (not speaking about the kids, just the situation) you're not going to get the creme de la creme until those things are fixed. Also, I'm not saying these candidates are not good coaches or people - I'm saying that as a fan you may not get the sexy hire but at least someone who is capable and can right the ship.

• Like 1