Cleveland High School Recruiting

Ummmno

1 hour ago, Ummmno said:

So the fact a man worth 500 million dollars funding your entire youth-high school program doesnt put you a leg ahead of the rest of the state?

Point blank, yes or no...

No (point blank). Every kid pays club dues and high school team fees ($500 per kid), or, raises the money to do so. We host tournaments, have golf outings, host a pancake breakfast, sell signs, and have coaches that sleep in a tent every year to sell fireworks just like everyone else. Parents pay for team fees, gear, all entry fees, and all travel. We have a ton of local businesses that support our program. We have other alumni you generously give because they love our school and community. They see the culture we have and want to support it. Does Allan give money? Of course! Does he support our entire program. Nope. In fact, what he gives pales in comparison to what everyone else is contributing. He is not even our biggest individual giver! Heck, we have coaches who work for nothing so that money can be used for kids. Keep talking out of the side of your neck.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, FrecoFanatic said:

No (point blank). Every kid pays club dues and high school team fees ($500 per kid), or, raises the money to do so. We host tournaments, have golf outings, host a pancake breakfast, sell signs, and have coaches that sleep in a tent every year to sell fireworks just like everyone else. Parents pay for team fees, gear, all entry fees, and all travel. We have a ton of local businesses that support our program. We have other alumni you generously give because they love our school and community. They see the culture we have and want to support it. Does Allan give money? Of course! Does he support our entire program. Nope. In fact, what he gives pales in comparison to what everyone else is contributing. He is not even our biggest individual giver! Heck, we have coaches who work for nothing so that money can be used for kids. Keep talking out of the side of your neck.

This is why the majority of the state gives you guys the side eye. This. 

The arrogance is absolutely mind boggling. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Kell16 said:

It’s AWESOME that this Alan conspiracy is the only defense that people can come up with for Cleveland and HCWC successes. Because Cleveland will continue to dominate. It’s a great feeling knowing we will be on top for A VERY LONG TIME.

It would be Allan not Alan, if you are from Cleveland and don’t know that I’m not sure what to say

9 minutes ago, WrestlingDad23 said:

Jesus Doug are you really this petty, come on man!!!

Awe, thank goodness you 2 finally can read, I’ve posted my name on here multiple times never have been scared to put my name to something or make someone figure out who I am,  so it’s only taken you two 30-40 years to learn how to read. I was almost worried about you all! 

2 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

Awe, thank goodness you 2 finally can read, I’ve posted my name on here multiple times never have been scared to put my name to something or make someone figure out who I am,  so it’s only taken you two 30-40 years to learn how to read. I was almost worried about you all! 

Yeah and that is about the only factual information you have probably ever posted as well. I have pity for you brother I really do

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Ummmno said:

This is why the majority of the state gives you guys the side eye. This. 

The arrogance is absolutely mind boggling. 

It’s arrogance that we all pay our own fees and travel etc…? I will tell you what is arrogant, pretending like you know everything and not admitting that maybe you are wrong when someone calls you out about the fact that you don’t. YOU asked if Allan funds our entire program. I gave you the answer. So instead of trying to refute the facts I have given you about who funds what with actual evidence, you just call the response arrogant. Facts are not arrogant brother. Refute the facts with actual evidence instead of just saying “everyone knows it.”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, WrestlingDad23 said:

Yeah and that is about the only factual information you have probably ever posted as well. I have pity for you brother I really do

lol, no pity needed here and again I’ve posted more FACTS on this board then either you twiddle Dee or the other twiddle dumb even know! I mean right before he posted there was a post that had information on Cleveland turning down Rex all you 2 knuckleheads need to do is go back and read the dang thread. 2nd twiddle dumb posted that Joey put NO stipulations at all that Baylor had to come to them AND YET the first thing he literally posted was Joey wanting Baylor to come to them and wrestle in the Cleveland field which maybe you aren’t smart enough to know and maybe it’s not in the sheet of paper you all are given to read from, but the Cleveland dials are located in GASP Cleveland. So he literally bit himself in the but(t) with his own proof a match was offered with no response because it literally started with you come to us! Thats why all but the Cleveland bandwagoners are laughing at you all right now, we all saw you did a got you moment that literally blew up in the face and yet aren’t smart enough to know that’s what you did!

So, yeah no pity needed here, I’ve got a great life that doesn’t revolve around wrestling and living through my son(s) vicariously for not getting the job done ourselves. Also no self importance because “my” team won eleventy hundred state titles!

So once you all get out of the circle jerk and wipe your chins, just answer the question of, where would Cleveland wrestling be right now if there was no Allan Jones? If you say the same as it is now, please get checked for CTE because you all took to many bumps in the head!

Also who is the individual that gives the most money to the school team and HCWC(also I love how it’s put in your sheet as use individual) because it doesn’t include the Jones foundation, his many companies or the Bradley county foundation that gives a good amount also! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

lol, no pity needed here and again I’ve posted more FACTS on this board then either you twiddle Dee or the other twiddle dumb even know! I mean right before he posted there was a post that had information on Cleveland turning down Rex all you 2 knuckleheads need to do is go back and read the dang thread. 2nd twiddle dumb posted that Joey put NO stipulations at all that Baylor had to come to them AND YET the first thing he literally posted was Joey wanting Baylor to come to them and wrestle in the Cleveland field which maybe you aren’t smart enough to know and maybe it’s not in the sheet of paper you all are given to read from, but the Cleveland dials are located in GASP Cleveland. So he literally bit himself in the but(t) with his own proof a match was offered with no response because it literally started with you come to us! Thats why all but the Cleveland bandwagoners are laughing at you all right now, we all saw you did a got you moment that literally blew up in the face and yet aren’t smart enough to know that’s what you did!

So, yeah no pity needed here, I’ve got a great life that doesn’t revolve around wrestling and living through my son(s) vicariously for not getting the job done ourselves. Also no self importance because “my” team won eleventy hundred state titles!

So once you all get out of the circle jerk and wipe your chins, just answer the question of, where would Cleveland wrestling be right now if there was no Allan Jones? If you say the same as it is now, please get checked for CTE because you all took to many bumps in the head!

Also who is the individual that gives the most money to the school team and HCWC(also I love how it’s put in your sheet as use individual) because it doesn’t include the Jones foundation, his many companies or the Bradley county foundation that gives a good amount also! 

This guy seems very bitter Bosken didn't coach his kid. 

First, our crew has gone to Boskens beginner tournaments. They get the kids 3-4 matches, parents dont have to travel, don't charge any entry for parents to come watch, and get everyone out in about 1 hour.

His HS kids....ref, encourage, and yes, they coach them. What a brilliant way to build culture.

Could it be his kid just wasn't very good, got beat alot, therefore, instead of doing what the best do in that situation, keep showing up, he has found a way to point fingers at someone else, instead of teaching his kid the lesson this sport is supposed to teach...... ACCOUNTABILITY

Geez, stop making me defend Cleveland ha

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Rasslinking said:

This guy seems very bitter Bosken didn't coach his kid. 

First, our crew has gone to Boskens beginner tournaments. They get the kids 3-4 matches, parents dont have to travel, don't charge any entry for parents to come watch, and get everyone out in about 1 hour.

His HS kids....ref, encourage, and yes, they coach them. What a brilliant way to build culture.

Could it be his kid just wasn't very good, got beat alot, therefore, instead of doing what the best do in that situation, keep showing up, he has found a way to point fingers at someone else, instead of teaching his kid the lesson this sport is supposed to teach...... ACCOUNTABILITY

Geez, stop making me defend Cleveland ha

Keep defending, doesn’t matter to me. He prob wasn’t good enough to wrestle and that happens, he wanted to go back to baseball and I’m good with that. So, no I don’t have a grudge towards them for it, Josh has coached many friends of mines kids and he runs the best Club in TN and maybe the SE. so no ill will for the club with that, I mean if he had wanted to stick with wrestling we would be at Pride now instead. So defend away, but in the end the entire question that I stated is completely true! Would Josh’s vision came close to where it is today without a huge amount of money being poured out by Allan Jones? Without him there is no Jones center so no seperate wrestling room. So like totallyleo state before, they most likely have to share space with any other teams that Cleveland has. HCWC prob isn’t funded like it was to begin with and I would be willing to bet Cleveland isn’t the team they are now at all. I mean ifs and buts were candy and nuts and it did happen, but let’s not pretend that their world didn’t change for wrestling in Cleveland TN because Allan Jones wanted it to change after years of watching Al Miller struggle to keep up with Steve L and Bradley and all the State titles that they won! It’s a simple thing to just say, yeah, most likely we aren’t where we are now without Jones and the money he’s invested into the program as just hard work sometimes isn’t the only thing involved with being successful!

Edited by cobrakid8