Cleveland High School Recruiting

Ummmno

3 hours ago, TheTreyB said:

I feel like at state duals I should reward the recruits parents and make a section for recruits family only. 

To quote the great American poet Dave Chappelle, “or, you COULD shut the @&$! up .”

I don’t care if they recruit or not. I don’t care if Mr Jones funds the toilet paper yall wipe your arse with. I just find you in particular very tiring. 

You. Not Cleveland. Not Bosken. Not Knox. Not the 10 year contract or the home/home that didn’t happen, just you.

As a matter of fact, after reading your posts for the last week, whatever Jones is or is not giving surely isn’t enough to deal with petulant people like you all of the time. Cleveland probably deserves more. 

You know what you’re like? You’re like the drunk at the bar that floats around telling people the same joke over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, then wants to fight everyone when no one finds it funny. 

oh wait…I think I’m supposed to type “hahahahaha” or “lol” after everything, aren’t I? That’s how your mentally deficient language works, right? Lol hahahahaha lol

Do some math so your brain will overload and you’ll be quiet for a while. Let me help by giving you a problem; 2+2

Everyone let’s be quiet so he can concentrate. He’ll be back to wipe poo all over the walls again shortly.

I have no problem with any of the points you’ve made. I have no issue with whether Cleveland recruits. Is funded. Isn’t funded. Doesn’t recruit. Partially recruits. Thinks about recruiting. None of it. Y’all do you. Y’all are the premier program in the state, and you’re doing something right, otherwise the program wouldn’t catch such heck in a message board full of anonymous posts. 

But YOU are obnoxious. Your son is a TREMENDOUS wrestler. But YOU, holy sht, I think everyone understands what it’s like to have bamboo shards shoved underneath their fingernails at this point. I feel for your wife or girlfriend. If you’re divorced, I understand why your ex wife left. I wonder how you actually reproduced, to be honest. Like, somewhere you found a woman that would lay with you and squat out kids. That’s amazing. Absolutely astonishing. Baffling, really. I give you credit there. With everything you have going against you, personality wise, the fact that you pulled that off is quite an achievement. 

So kudos to you, I suppose. 

Edited by KidGloves
  • Upvote 8

1 hour ago, KidGloves said:

To quote the great American poet Dave Chappelle, “or, you COULD shut the @&$! up .”

I don’t care if they recruit or not. I don’t care if Mr Jones funds the toilet paper yall wipe your arse with. I just find you in particular very tiring. 

You. Not Cleveland. Not Bosken. Not Knox. Not the 10 year contract or the home/home that didn’t happen, just you.

As a matter of fact, after reading your posts for the last week, whatever Jones is or is not giving surely isn’t enough to deal with petulant people like you all of the time. Cleveland probably deserves more. 

You know what you’re like? You’re like the drunk at the bar that floats around telling people the same joke over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, then wants to fight everyone when no one finds it funny. 

oh wait…I think I’m supposed to type “hahahahaha” or “lol” after everything, aren’t I? That’s how your mentally deficient language works, right? Lol hahahahaha lol

Do some math so your brain will overload and you’ll be quiet for a while. Let me help by giving you a problem; 2+2

Everyone let’s be quiet so he can concentrate. He’ll be back to wipe poo all over the walls again shortly.

I have no problem with any of the points you’ve made. I have no issue with whether Cleveland recruits. Is funded. Isn’t funded. Doesn’t recruit. Partially recruits. Thinks about recruiting. None of it. Y’all do you. Y’all are the premier program in the state, and you’re doing something right, otherwise the program wouldn’t catch such heck in a message board full of anonymous posts. 

But YOU are obnoxious. Your son is a TREMENDOUS wrestler. But YOU, holy sht, I think everyone understands what it’s like to have bamboo shards shoved underneath their fingernails at this point. I feel for your wife or girlfriend. If you’re divorced, I understand why your ex wife left. I wonder how you actually reproduced, to be honest. Like, somewhere you found a woman that would lay with you and squat out kids. That’s amazing. Absolutely astonishing. Baffling, really. I give you credit there. With everything you have going against you, personality wise, the fact that you pulled that off is quite an achievement. 

lol

• Sad 2

22 hours ago, KidGloves said:

lol

IMG_4927.jpeg

IMG_4914.jpeg

• Upvote 1