Cleveland High School Recruiting

Ummmno

1 minute ago, desselle said:

Show me where I said anything about Cleveland recruiting. I’ll say it again for those of you that can’t read. Check in to cash was on a HCWC shirt my son had when he wrestled with them. Then proceeded to say don’t know if any money was given or not. Please help me realize where that says anything about recruiting. 

Why join the conversation if you weren’t trying to stir the pot? 

Just now, TheTreyB said:

Finley moved from Kansas just like Tres moved from Cali. That’s exactly the same. Did y’all recruit Finley? Maybe not. Did we recruit Tres? No. Are you gonna believe that? Probably not. 

No clue on who Tres is. But I think most people talking about Cleveland recruiting are not talking about Tres. 

4 minutes ago, desselle said:

No clue on who Tres is. But I think most people talking about Cleveland recruiting are not talking about Tres. 

Why not tres? He moved from Cali to us… saying he’s not good enough to “recruit” can’t pick and choose who yall wanna say is recruits. One person said about 30% of our roster is recruited. Hahaha 

2 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

Why not tres? He moved from Cali to us… saying he’s not good enough to “recruit” can’t pick and choose who yall wanna say is recruits. One person said about 30% of our roster is recruited. Hahaha 

I don’t the energy to continue to go back and forth. If you want a civilized conversation without using hahaha. You know where to find me at State Duals. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, desselle said:

Show me where I said anything about Cleveland recruiting. I’ll say it again for those of you that can’t read. Check in to cash was on a HCWC shirt my son had when he wrestled with them. Then proceeded to say don’t know if any money was given or not. Please help me realize where that says anything about recruiting. 

Yes, Allan gave money for the Flight Time Duals team to get a t-shirt. Yes it was a TN team and NOT only Cleveland kids. NO Deselle was not saying Cleveland recruits or that Allan funds all of our program.

1 minute ago, desselle said:

I don’t the energy to continue to go back and forth. If you want a civilized conversation without using hahaha. You know where to find me at State Duals. 

I’ll probably just be in the recruiting section for Cleveland 

4 minutes ago, FrecoFanatic said:

Yes, Allan gave money for the Flight Time Duals team to get a t-shirt. Yes it was a TN team and NOT only Cleveland kids. NO Deselle was not saying Cleveland recruits or that Allan funds all of our program.

Thank you

3 minutes ago, FrecoFanatic said:

Well IMO he was stirring the pot. If not why post anything in the CLEVELAND RECRUITING thread about a shirt with Alan name on it??