Cleveland High School Recruiting

Ummmno

3 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

I have read on here about a contract. But I’ve yet to see it. I’d just like to read it showing Rex offered and Knox said no. I’ll wait. I said I had proof and showed him go mute. 

There is no contract! The message asked for a home/away for 2021/2022 which Cleveland didn’t do probably because they turned down the Cleveland duals. But turned around and followed Baylor to lake Norman where Cleveland beat them! It’s nice to have bragging rights

1 minute ago, cobrakid8 said:

Which is why my youngest about left HCWC to go to Pride for the beginner program instead of being ignored as he was at HC, but up to that point he did jack crap for Ben. Maybe he didn’t like Ben, I have no idea but the damage was done when he turned his back on Ben and it screwed that program. So yeah I talked to Steve, he sat in our corner at the Bradley beginners tourney last season since we could only get a kid form the HC program to sit in his corner while a few other kids had 2 coaches in theirs. But, no I have no idea what I saw or talked to Steve about! You are so FOS it’s prob coming out your ears!

When we have so many kids in the beginners program it’s hard to be at all of them. It’s a great problem to have. Hahaha and you said I get worked up. Ur fuming. lol but if u are mad u had to sit in your sons corner is a shame. Especially as a beginner. Because on here you sound like you know more than Bosken. Which CLEARLY IS LAUGHABLE 

4 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

Which is why my youngest about left HCWC to go to Pride for the beginner program instead of being ignored as he was at HC, but up to that point he did jack crap for Ben. Maybe he didn’t like Ben, I have no idea but the damage was done when he turned his back on Ben and it screwed that program. So yeah I talked to Steve, he sat in our corner at the Bradley beginners tourney last season since we could only get a kid form the HC program to sit in his corner while a few other kids had 2 coaches in theirs. But, no I have no idea what I saw or talked to Steve about! You are so FOS it’s prob coming out your ears!

I’d rather have a Fowler or Syzmborski in my kids corner than any of the pride beginners coaches 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Kell16 said:

There is no contract! The message asked for a home/away for 2021/2022 which Cleveland didn’t do probably because they turned down the Cleveland duals. But turned around and followed Baylor to lake Norman where Cleveland beat them! It’s nice to have bragging rights

Yes there was, this was before the 2021/2022 season and way before Joey tried to weasel a dual for this season when it was the point that most everyone’s schedule is already set! Also as the text Trey posted, the first time he even wrote Rex was to get a dual setup for them to come to the Cleveland Duals which Baylor has done before, but tell me if you can when was the last time Cleveland came to Baylor to wrestle a dual? Also it proves on the schedule that unless they have the duals at their place OR they have no choice(such as district and region matches) they don’t go anywhere else to wrestle duals in state of TN! You either come to them or good luck getting a match!

"Did jack crap for ben??....Steves legacy has been set....its Bens responsibility to get someone in position to run a beneficial feeder program. Bryant hasnt taken notes obviously , bc there are dads coaching the 10 pride kids at tournaments, Bryant has inherited a program that will struggle to ever make state duals, and so far hasnt made adjustments"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

Yes there was, this was before the 2021/2022 season and way before Joey tried to weasel a dual for this season when it was the point that most everyone’s schedule is already set! Also as the text Trey posted, the first time he even wrote Rex was to get a dual setup for them to come to the Cleveland Duals which Baylor has done before, but tell me if you can when was the last time Cleveland came to Baylor to wrestle a dual? Also it proves on the schedule that unless they have the duals at their place OR they have no choice(such as district and region matches) they don’t go anywhere else to wrestle duals in state of TN! You either come to them or good luck getting a match!

The champs get to call their shot!!! Ever seen ufc or boxing?? Joey has the best team in the state and has proven that over years and has beaten Baylor last so I don’t see why he should have to go travel. He doesn’t have to go hunting because he is the hunted, the top TEAM.

Please waiting on proof of contract!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Kell16 said:

I’d rather have a Fowler or Syzmborski in my kids corner than any of the pride beginners coaches 

It wasn’t a high school kid, was another U12 or below kid. So yeah, I’d much rather have Steve who I’ve known since 1995 sitting in his corner even though he was wrestling for HC. Afterwards he talked to me out in the hall and said to come by sometime after my son told him that he had asked for new partners at practice because his always just wanted to screw around and not listen, which made it hard for him to learn. As I said before, maybe the program has outgrown having newbies in it and just focus on those that have been in the program, heck I recommended HC to begin with to his dad because I’ve had friends kids go through the program, some that were state champs for even other high schools. It just didn’t work out for us because he didn’t get any attention, it works great for others just didn’t for us! No I’ll will on that either, if he had stuck with it we would be at pride now. Sadly he didn’t want to stick with it because it wasn’t fun, oh well on to the next sport. 

It wasn’t a high school kid, was another U12 or below kid. So yeah, I’d much rather have Steve who I’ve known since 1995 sitting in his corner even though he was wrestling for HC. Afterwards he talked to me out in the hall and said to come by sometime after my son told him that he had asked for new partners at practice because his always just wanted to screw around and not listen, which made it hard for him to learn. As I said before, maybe the program has outgrown having newbies in it and just focus on those that have been in the program, heck I recommended HC to begin with to his dad because I’ve had friends kids go through the program, some that were state champs for even other high schools. It just didn’t work out for us because he didn’t get any attention, it works great for others just didn’t for us! No I’ll will on that either, if he had stuck with it we would be at pride now. Sadly he didn’t want to stick with it because it wasn’t fun, oh well on to the next sport. 

We had 80 “newbies” this past beginners season. lol

See that last little part shows that you are not a very smart person. Leave HCWC to go to Bradley. lol

only reason kids leave mainly is one they can’t handle it or wanna start so they move on somewhere else. 

7 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

"Did jack crap for ben??....Steves legacy has been set....its Bens responsibility to get someone in position to run a beneficial feeder program. Bryant hasnt taken notes obviously , bc there are dads coaching the 10 pride kids at tournaments, Bryant has inherited a program that will struggle to ever make state duals, and so far hasnt made adjustments"

Yeah, when you make a promise maybe you should see it through, the first time he screwed Ben and wouldn’t even give any money back, much less MATCH the money which we were all told he does for every school wasn’t the last time he did it either, so Ben gave up working with Allan! So quit beating your drum if he matches every dollar that is raised when the liar wouldn’t even do it! 

as far as Bryant, who knows what will happen with that, I sure wouldn’t want to run the Bradley program myself, especially with it being open for which school you want to go to and wrestlers are going to pick Cleveland plain and simple. Would much rather have a job outside that county and hope to keep my kids at my own school and build from there! 

• Like 1