Pemberton Leaves Rhea for Campbell County

8 minutes ago, Booger said:

the 2 had each other on their annualistic schedulin plan since maybe the 60's or 70's up to about 17' or 18' Booger thinkin ......Booger also thinkin it was the Blue Raiders new HC Wheeler in about 17' or 18' that decided he did want no more of that ......Thinkin also that Cleveland gotta a pretty good edge on the W's in that series....some of you RC fans need to brush up on that history

.....would be cool to see Harvey and Tygard get that back on the annualistic schedulin plan

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Yes, that needs to happen! 

19 hours ago, oridgecat said:

Was not won by the Clinton Dragons is my point.   I know AC has one, 2022, duh.  You're so clever, bravo, bravo, take a bow

.Booger said that a Gold Ball was in Clinton is Point of Booger....Booger nose that the Dragons of Clinton wernt the possessor of that Gold Ball..... Duh

....oridgecat was unable decipher that it was AC Booger was talkin bout.....therefor swallowin the bait and therefore ended up with a hook in oridgecat's upper lip...not so clever

Booger just sayin Bow staff GIFs - Hole dir die besten GIFs auf GIFER

10 minutes ago, RCfan said:

Yes, that needs to happen! 

goin out on a limb a guessin that Tygard feller will seriously entertain keepin that contest on the books.....its a short road trip for both educatin institutions.....its a good ole rivalry with a history Booger thinkin of most of them bein fairly competitive contest.....and it will make for very nice gates for both schools

Booger just sayin :thumb:

1 hour ago, RCfan said:

Used to be a big rivalry game for the Eagles back in the old District 5 AAA days of the 80’s and early 90’s, now they just play every now and again. Played last year and Cleveland smacked the Eagles around up in Evansville. Unless something changes that will be game 5 for Rhea over in Cleveland this season. 

Hopefully with a different outcome….:D

I thought they might play each other

16 minutes ago, QuickStrike said:

Word around BB's cafe is Coach P wanted a different place to live.   Love Rhea County and Watts Bar are good people. 

Mountain and lake upgrade.  Norris Lake in Campbell County, beautiful clean clear water.  lafollette and RockyTop community is good people.  

2 hours ago, RCfan said:

Captain Cuckoo is just another one of the T’s fabulous “character” posters with a catch phrase or a niche that separates them from the rest of the pack… 

We got him “approving this message” 

We got another one who is always “just saying”

and then we have the guy on the 1A/2A boards who likes to say that we always “think he’s joking, but he’s not”

We also have that very nice Maryville feller who amazingly writes in backwoods dialect so well that you have to slow down sometimes to decipher what he is saying and to figure out he’s a pretty smart guy…

And we used to have my own personal favorite the unofficial spokesman of the Owls over in Hamilton county Passive Aggressive - who seems to have vanished from Coach T completely #LOP

These are just a few of the guys who make these boards fun. It’s good to have serious debate about the topic we all love but these dudes sauce it up a bit and keep it lively.

Your opinion.  I get tired of the one he is talking about.  

17 hours ago, Lberry said:

I can’t tell if how you post is a bit or you’re insane. Apologies if you don’t approve this message. 

I do not have to approve your message. Cleveland Raiders are just better than Rhea Eagles. Rhea Eagles will not mercy rule Cleveland Raiders this year. It will not happen. I guarantee it. Do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

Gallatin Wave got mercy ruled by Oakland Patriots in the first round of the playoffs 38-3. There is no excuse for Gallatin Wave to get mercy ruled by Oakland Patriots last year. Gallatin Wave has real good players. Cookeville Cavaliers also beat Gallatin Wave. This should not happen. I guarantee it. Cookeville Cavaliers does not have as many good players as Gallatin Wave. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

9 hours ago, RCfan said:

Captain Cuckoo is just another one of the T’s fabulous “character” posters with a catch phrase or a niche that separates them from the rest of the pack… 

We got him “approving this message” 

We got another one who is always “just saying”

and then we have the guy on the 1A/2A boards who likes to say that we always “think he’s joking, but he’s not”

We also have that very nice Maryville feller who amazingly writes in backwoods dialect so well that you have to slow down sometimes to decipher what he is saying and to figure out he’s a pretty smart guy…

And we used to have my own personal favorite the unofficial spokesman of the Owls over in Hamilton county Passive Aggressive - who seems to have vanished from Coach T completely #LOP

These are just a few of the guys who make these boards fun. It’s good to have serious debate about the topic we all love but these dudes sauce it up a bit and keep it lively.

I so agree with you RC! 

• Like 1