Summit gets Cleveland in Round 1

fooseball95

3 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

hAvE yOu bEeN pAyInG aTtEnTiOn

Laughing and joking about where my kid goes to school, which may as well be laughing and joking about his disability..than talking about ohhh it’s so sad your kid never met expectations. 

For someone saying i haven’t been paying attention, you sure haven’t been reading obviously, because i already told you where my spawn goes and who i support. you know, the one your boy thinks is such a funny joke

I honestly thought you were kidding. I apologize for that comment if true. I would NEVER make fun of anyone with a disability. Period. Hope you accept my apology. 

as to the never met expectations was meant for BobCorker. I had already edited it when I saw I replied to you instead of him. 

5 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

I honestly thought you were kidding. I apologize for that comment if true. I would NEVER make fun of anyone with a disability. Period. Hope you accept my apology. 

as to the never met expectations was meant for BobCorker. I had already edited it when I saw I replied to you instead of him. 

thank you for your apology. next time maybe take a step back think of what you’re about to joke about is appropriate. and clarify something you’re not certain of before throwing jokes around about it. whether you’re talking about me or Corker, you should never be singling out and bringing individual kids into these boards. they can see this you know. i’m sure Corker’s kid doesn’t want to see some guy online talking about how he never met any expectations as a wrestler. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bump11 said:

thank you for your apology. next time maybe take a step back think of what you’re about to joke about is appropriate. and clarify something you’re not certain of before throwing jokes around about it. whether you’re talking about me or Corker, you should never be singling out and bringing individual kids into these boards. they can see this you know. i’m sure Corker’s kid doesn’t want to see some guy online talking about how he never met any expectations as a wrestler. 

Talking about Bob is pissy

43 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

hAvE yOu bEeN pAyInG aTtEnTiOn

Laughing and joking about where my kid goes to school, which may as well be laughing and joking about his disability..than talking about ohhh it’s so sad your kid never met expectations. 

For someone saying i haven’t been paying attention, you sure haven’t been reading obviously, because i already told you where my spawn goes and who i support. you know, the one your boy thinks is such a funny joke

I’m ashamed this dumba$$ is involved with Soddy Daisy wrestling!

1 hour ago, FrecoFanatic said:

See, once again you are full of crap and spouting off about things you know nothing about. For someone who complains about others being “arrogant” you seem to be a pot calling a kettle black because of the people I have listened to on here, you seem to be the one that thinks he knows absolutely everything. What team have we not given its due? When did you ever ask what teams we think are pretty good? When did I say Buford was not a good team (answer: I never said that). Buford has a very good team and I was simply quoting what came directly out of the mouth of some of the Buford people I am fairly good friends with as to why they only brought 9. Maybe you know some people closely connected to the program as well and they are saying something different. And just so you can’t make any more bull crap up about us “not giving any other team its due”, I will go ahead and say the team I was most impressed with this year was Brownsburg. They won the Carnahan we went to and placed 5th at and it was unreal how good they were top to bottom. I was pretty dang impressed with State College and South Dade as well in PA and Florida. Bishop McCort has one of the very best high school wrestlers I have ever seen (and I have seen a lot). There are a lot of teams we would get beat pretty bad by across the country, and I think LHP is one of them. We were not scared to wrestle them and it’s none of your business why we did not. But yeah, we learned about all those teams like Brownsburg by staying in TN and beating up on “lesser opponents” as we are accused of. We learned that by being “scared.” Bro, we travel more than just about any public school in the South. It seems to me like many of you on here are pretty disconnected from wrestling. Lol. Let’s go ahead and get into a debate about awareness of wrestling outside of TN (you ask the people on here that know me and they will tell you that you are not winning that one). And for all these “enlightened geniuses” on here talking about winning streaks, I never said we won 135 in a row, and honestly I do not keep up with it because it is not important to 90% of us that are in the program; but, I do know (because I have been in this game a long time) that 22 dates (not including post-season) is way more duals than 15 or 20. Heck, three dual tournaments is 15. I also know that my team would have to actually have a winning streak before I started chiming in on other people’s. Listen, if it makes you feel better trying to explain away our success and diminish anything our kids have accomplished to make you feel better about yourself or  your team or whatever, then have at it. If it makes you feel better to make up stuff like “we never give any other team their due,” go ahead.

Maybe they were joking or maybe you don’t have the friends with the program you think you have, again it’s not hard to do a few minutes of research, seems you aren’t smart enough to do so and so I might seem like a know it all, but research is your friend, sadly you are to lazy to do so!  So again they didn’t have 5 wrestlers there. Their 126 finished RU last year in state and wasn’t there and he still shows at 126, Pope is a defending state champ and wasn’t there for 144. So either you need new friends or they were pulling your leg and you fell for it hook line and sinker! 

1 minute ago, TheTreyB said:

Still made you cost Soddy the state title??? lol

I didn’t cost us anything, you might want to go look at results. I’ve said multiple times I wasn’t a very good wrestler, still don’t care that I wasn’t as unlike you I have a life outside of wrestling.  So at state duals in the semis we tied with Clarksville and lost on criteria. I lost 3-1 to a guy who pinned me earlier in the year and who placed at state. So I did my job very well. I’d have to go back and look at my results, but I think I beat the only guy I wrestled from Cleveland, you know before they got all the money involved, lost to Jimmy Hoover from Bradley multiple times(he won state) but we never did have an issue against Cleveland!  Bradley was a different story lol.