Summit gets Cleveland in Round 1

fooseball95

3 minutes ago, RaisingAbeast22 said:

Thats the dumbest sh*t ever. The bottom bracket is a cake walk.  Nolensville would have won the bottom and they aren’t even in it. 

can someone please explain the reason that they put brentwood and summit same side? 

why they choose that section to be on same side? 

3 minutes ago, RaisingAbeast22 said:

Thats the dumbest sh*t ever. The bottom bracket is a cake walk.  Nolensville would have won the bottom and they aren’t even in it. 

I’m a fan of Pete and like what he’s doing up there. Tssaa can’t get out of their own way 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, werazzlin said:

can someone please explain the reason that they put brentwood and summit same side? 

why they choose that section to be on same side? 

Summit and Brentwood are together because with Halls and DB being the 2-3 seeds, there’s only 2 more open slots on the bottom, and 3 sets of teams from the same region. Cleveland/Bradley, Summit/Brentwood, and Arlington/Bartlett. since there are only 2 more open spots on the bottom, you can only separate 2 of the 3 sets in order to keep seeding, so one of them has to go to the top with their region foe

5 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

Summit and Brentwood are together because with Halls and DB being the 2-3 seeds, there’s only 2 more open slots on the bottom, and 3 sets of teams from the same region. Cleveland/Bradley, Summit/Brentwood, and Arlington/Bartlett. since there are only 2 more open spots on the bottom, you can only separate 2 of the 3 sets in order to keep seeding, so one of them has to go to the top with their region foe

with all four teams on top half of bracket would make the finals in bottom… that is dumbest crap i have seen tssaa do.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, fooseball95 said:

Sucks for summit, shouldn’t they be on the opposite side? 

No…

due to DB beating them last year in the duals. I mean if all honesty Bradley should be #2 if they (T$$AA) are going to halfway seed. I mean even though they are down they still finished runner-ups. But it is what it is. 

4 minutes ago, Humorist said:

No…

due to DB beating them last year in the duals. I mean if all honesty Bradley should be #2 if they (T$$AA) are going to halfway seed. I mean even though they are down they still finished runner-ups. But it is what it is. 

They SHOULD be on the other side…if Tssaa actually gave a s*** about wrestling and seeded this thing the way it should be seeded.