White County at Upperman 2/5

A couple of weeks ago, White County dominated at home against Upperman. This time the game is in Baxter.  I think the Lady Bees will play better this time around and I see the game much closer.  White County jumped on Upperman early and pretty much held that lead throughout the game. If White County dominates inside like they did in Sparta, then they will win.  I could be wrong but I think the home team wins a close one 41 to 39. 

Edited by UCSportsFan

• UCSportsFan changed the title to White County at Upperman 2/5
1 hour ago, UCSportsFan said:

A couple of weeks ago, White County dominated at home against Upperman. This time the game is in Baxter.  I think the Lady Bees will play better this time around and I see the game much closer.  White County jumped on Upperman early and pretty much held that lead throughout the game. If White County dominates inside like they did in Sparta, then they will win.  I could be wrong but I think the home team wins a close one 41 to 39. 

I think the only way Upperman wins, is if Dana can get some help from the officials. And I've seen that happen. After the Dekalb game I wouldn't bet on Upperman. 7AAA Is a tough district and I really think it's up for grabs. Every team will have to bring their A game each night during tournament.

1 hour ago, UCSportsFan said:

White co will win by only 10 this time.  The Livingston game will be much closer this week. 

34 minutes ago, smalltownguy1966 said:

I think the only way Upperman wins, is if Dana can get some help from the officials. And I've seen that happen. After the Dekalb game I wouldn't bet on Upperman. 7AAA Is a tough district and I really think it's up for grabs. Every team will have to bring their A game each night during tournament.

Yeah I didn’t go to the Dekalb game. Not sure what happened but you can bet other teams will try to do the same thing.  

I think it will be double digits.  I said 15 pts earlier and I think that is about right.  They WILL dominate the paint its not even close in that part of the game.   If WC has a good shooting night and makes Upperman pay on the double teams they should win this one by 15.   Now if the Bees can get the bigs in foul trouble then they have a shot.   And Upperman gets all the calls in Baxter so anything can happen.  But this is just not a good matchup for them.  

• Like 1

White Female Warriors will win the game over Upperman Female Bees but it will not be as bad as last time. Upperman Female Bees play much better in Baxter than in Sparta. It should still be a 10-15 point game though. Upperman Female Bees will be ready to play but it will not be enough. I guarantee it. White Female Warriors are to good to let it happen. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

2 hours ago, Nontypical said:

Upperman played stall ball. Only way they can keep it close. Wc hits their free throws they win by 10-15. Good game. 

Agreed!  That’s their only shot. WC is long and athletic. Should be a great district and region tournament. WC the favorite to win both imo!

Edited by UCSportsFan
  • Like 1