2024 Mr & Miss Basketball Finalists Will Be Announced On Thursday At 10AM CST

CoachT

38 minutes ago, westtn12 said:

Who would you have left off that they included ? And who would you have added? 

Thats always the million dollar question.  Easy to say that this person should have been a finalist, but who are you leaving off to make room.  For example, 2A has Lily Kee and Ally Weathers who are both deserving but are you leaving out Newman, Hart or Beatty?  With only 3 finalists, really good players will get left out every year. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, westtn12 said:

Who would you have left off that they included ? And who would you have added? 

AA is loaded down. Lots of great players. I will say this about Micah Hart because I have watched her a bunch. Last couple of years she goes to Summertown and Loretto in substate and scores over 30 in both games. 2 very hostile environments. She averages 22 or 23 this year and has led Gibson County to an undefeated District Team. She beats Bartlett on a 25 foot shot at the buzzer. She gets multiple steals, rebounds and assists every game. Just a big time player. AA I know has a bunch. I just seen Micah a bunch and she is a big time player. Averaging 22 or 23 in HS basketball is very difficult especially when you only play a half in some games. Very proud of her and the Lady Pioneers.