Head Coaching possible openings in Middle TN

fastpitch4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• No replacing 3 all state players. Especially Dozier. He would save Rang when he threw it too much.  heard the coach who won y’all the first Clinton game, by giving it to Dozier enough, left for Red pastures. 
    • I remember the name but not that injury. Wonder what he is into these days 
    • I think Dykes was better but your claim is a good 2nd and the list stops there. Dykes getting an NFL opportunity is big time even if it was short lived 
    • Here's a link to the brochure: 2024 Southern Champs Camp If you're looking for a camp, it'll be tough to find one in the local area with better clinicians. It should be another great camp this year. One wrestler at camp will receive a free home-size wrestling mat complements of Dollamur Sports Surfaces. A t-shirt is included in the cost.  Southern Champs Wrestling Camp  In partnership with Dollamur Sport Surfaces  June 10, 11, 12 9 – 3p held at Montgomery Bell Academy For rising 6th – 12th graders Lead Instructors Phillip Simpson – 3X NCAA DIV I All-American (2005 Runner-up), 2012 Pan American Champion for Team USA, 4X TN State Champion, EIWA Hall of Fame member Mike Hatcher – Former D1 Assistant Coach (UTC, Cal Poly), letterman at University of Iowa under Dan Gable, TN USA Wrestling State Chairman Brandon Brunner– 3X TN State Champion, 1X TN State Runner-up, HS All-American, current head coach for Brentwood Wrestling Club
    • Who is more known from the Valley?