National Preps - Tennessee Seeds

JSamson7

4 hours ago, JSturgill said:

Villers and several other kids could have gotten in if they would have showed up been on weight, and utilized the standby list. 132 had a kid that busted weight and he would have been the first entered. It sucks it works that way.

Josh,

How many txs have been to across this country that a last second decision happens to let a kid in? How often do kids not make weight at the higher level? How often is a 34 man bracket expanded to 35? Those are my points!! I didn’t even bring up what weights but there was little reason for Dylan to maintain weight when we certainly didn’t feel we had a chance. Dylan should have finished higher than 3rd and we don’t leave it up to other people! However he did lose to a 2 time state champ and another returning state champ. He did happen to beat the 138 state chAmp so we did feel we had some room for debate. Didn’t happen!!! 
Glad y’all got Hart in and was able to expand the bracket to 35. Dylan is up there watching and might make it in next year!!

on to freestyle and grecco! 

Good luck to Hunter and bri g home the Gold!

1 hour ago, FR615 said:

Yikes. Kid is committed to Penn State and an animal

My son wrestled Sealey, good times.   The best part is me laughing at him on camera just off the mat.  Curious to see if Max can score.   My son also spent a bunch of time wrestling Max in the off season, so know him and his style quite well.

Edited by oceansize42
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, oceansize42 said:

My son wrestled Sealey, good times.   The best part is me laughing at him on camera just off the mat.  Curious to see if Max can score.   My son also spent a bunch of time wrestling Max in the off season, so know him and his style quite well.

Great opportunity for Max nothing to lose. Get to see where you are at in your wrestling 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DylansDad said:

Josh,

How many txs have been to across this country that a last second decision happens to let a kid in? How often do kids not make weight at the higher level? How often is a 34 man bracket expanded to 35? Those are my points!! I didn’t even bring up what weights but there was little reason for Dylan to maintain weight when we certainly didn’t feel we had a chance. Dylan should have finished higher than 3rd and we don’t leave it up to other people! However he did lose to a 2 time state champ and another returning state champ. He did happen to beat the 138 state chAmp so we did feel we had some room for debate. Didn’t happen!!! 
Glad y’all got Hart in and was able to expand the bracket to 35. Dylan is up there watching and might make it in next year!!

on to freestyle and grecco! 

Good luck to Hunter and bri g home the Gold!

I highly doubt Baylor coaches decided who got in… if that’s what you are inferring.

6 hours ago, JSturgill said:

Villers and several other kids could have gotten in if they would have showed up been on weight, and utilized the standby list. 132 had a kid that busted weight and he would have been the first entered. It sucks it works that way.

These are facts. If you don’t show up on weight and listed standby you won’t get in. 

Edited by FR615