Region Quarterfinals

maddams

A lot of games tonight will be non-competitive.  However, there are a few across the state that should be solid.  Here's a few I see that have the potential to be good games.  What did I miss?

Tennessee @ Greeneville

Tellico Plains @ Sequatchie Co

Upperman @ Tullahoma

Brentwood @ Lincoln Co (I'm trying to figure out if I can make it to Lincoln for this one)

Houston Co @ Collinwood

South Gibson @ Fayette Ware

Houston @ Memphis East

1 hour ago, maddams said:

A lot of games tonight will be non-competitive.  However, there are a few across the state that should be solid.  Here's a few I see that have the potential to be good games.  What did I miss?

Tennessee @ Greeneville

Upperman @ Tullahoma

Brentwood @ Lincoln Co (I'm trying to figure out if I can make it to Lincoln for this one)

Houston Co @ Collinwood

Houston @ Memphis East

Tellico is down this year but they should win that game handily, district 4AA is probably the worst in the state.

1 hour ago, maddams said:

Tennessee @ Greeneville

Upperman @ Tullahoma

Houston Co @ Collinwood

Houston @ Memphis East

I think South Gibson will get it going. Natalie Lewis had 18 points herself against Obion. She is tall and has a quick release and they tend to not watch her as much. Just can't see Embrey losing this one.