Best Food

I've been fortunate enough to make several stops along the way and all have been very cool and unique experiences. The food was pretty dang tasty too. A few of my favorites have been Bell-Buckle Cafe (Cascade), Mustang Cafe (Loretto), and I can't leave out the Decatur Family Diner (Meigs County). All three are old fashioned comfort food and incorporate the history of their towns. Love all 3 of them and would recommend. 

On 2/23/2024 at 7:28 PM, truefalconfan said:

Boyettes Dining Room and Dairy Queen In Tiptonville/Reelfoot Lake and  home of the lake Co falcons. The best pregame food hands down 

Absolutely right! Boyette's is a country restaurant that serves "family style" meals...steaks and burgers are good, but if you want some vittles that you'll remember until next season go in and see for yourself. With a menu that includes frog legs (my favorite), quail, country ham, and of course catfish as the protein, and family style bowls of beans, corn, and other veggies, you can't go wrong. We make the 2 1/2 hour drive a few times a year just to eat there, drive around the lake, and carry home a container of their vinegar slaw... only place on earth that makes it like my grandmother used to.