20twentyfour Dobbins Bennett foozeball

5 hours ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

So if West is down but still able to beat you all then you must not think yall will be much this year?

My guess is that every team in R1-5A will be mediocre.    The exception is Sevier County, they may be pretty good.     As far as West vs. Boone, I don't think either will be very good but I give West the edge since they absolutely lit us up last year.    Here is a guess about how R1-5A finishes, but it's only February so there could be some change as we learn more in late summer.

Sevier County
Morristown West
Tennessee High
Daniel Boone
David Crockett
Cocke County

Maybe Sevier Co & Mo West flip for #1 & #2.         Maybe Boone & TN High flip #3/#4.      Too early to know anything for sure

10 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

My guess is that every team in R1-5A will be mediocre.    The exception is Sevier County, they may be pretty good.     As far as West vs. Boone, I don't think either will be very good but I give West the edge since they absolutely lit us up last year.    Here is a guess about how R1-5A finishes, but it's only February so there could be some change as we learn more in late summer.

Sevier County
Morristown West
Tennessee High
Daniel Boone
David Crockett
Cocke County

Maybe Sevier Co & Mo West flip for #1 & #2.         Maybe Boone & TN High flip #3/#4.      Too early to know anything for sure

At least you're honest. Some people on here are not honest with themselves.

• 1 month later...

DB 2024:

Aug 23   Farragut (L, 0-1)
Aug 30   @ Greeneville (L, 0-2)
Sep 6      West Ridge (W, 1-2)
Sep 13    Jefferson County (W, 2-2)
Sep 20    @ Asheville (NC) (W, 3-2)
Sep 27    @ Morristown East (W, 4-2)
Oct 4      @ Elizabethton (L, 4-3)
Oct 18    William Blount (W, 5-3)
Oct 25    David Crockett (W, 6-3)
Nov 1    @ Science Hill (L, 6-4)

16 hours ago, blazer1set said:

DB 2024:

I think that DB will get Farragut in the son's first year.

I would set the line for W/L for 6.5

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/3/2024 at 4:12 PM, blazer1set said:

DB 2024:

Looks about right, I think the Indians will get an opening win vs the Ads, they were down last year and I am not sure if a rebuild is in order with Bearden and West skimming the West Knox talent away from them. Jeff County was good last year, not sure how many starters they lost. Maybe the Indians can get the Toppers this year, I watched last years game on TV and they just got out athleted by the Toppers. 

1 hour ago, Cactus Jack said:

Looks about right, I think the Indians will get an opening win vs the Ads, they were down last year and I am not sure if a rebuild is in order with Bearden and West skimming the West Knox talent away from them. Jeff County was good last year, not sure how many starters they lost. Maybe the Indians can get the Toppers this year, I watched last years game on TV and they just got out athleted by the Toppers. 

As long as the current mindset and coaching staff is at DB all you're going to see is 6-4 & 5-5 seasons. 

3 hours ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

I don't know the coaching staff like you but DB is the king of underperforming with great looking athletes and linemen.

There're 2 or 3 keepers on the coaching staff, the rest should be selling used cars. No involvement in the little leagues or middle schools, which also has terrible coaching. But we have a very nice Stadium with an upper deck and fancy lights that change color. People in Kingsport just need something to brag about and right now it's the Band. The band has actually sucked the life out of the sports teams. At halftime you can watch 1/3 of the fans get up and leave after the band performance. And out of the 2/3 that are left, half of them doesn't even know there's a game going on until somebody scores. 

14 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

There're 2 or 3 keepers on the coaching staff, the rest should be selling used cars. No involvement in the little leagues or middle schools, which also has terrible coaching. But we have a very nice Stadium with an upper deck and fancy lights that change color. People in Kingsport just need something to brag about and right now it's the Band. The band has actually sucked the life out of the sports teams. At halftime you can watch 1/3 of the fans get up and leave after the band performance. And out of the 2/3 that are left, half of them doesn't even know there's a game going on until somebody scores. 

The band has over taken the football for two decades