20twentyfour Dobbins Bennett foozeball

31 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

Look great in uniforms and underachieve 

That's not new!  Friends of mine from there have had the same complaints for years.  Poor secondary play, suspect play calling in big situations, the good ole boy network even with out GC, and of course the whole band school/football school thing isn't going away anytime soon.  But I do pull for DB, best wishes is '24.

Edited by oridgecat

10 minutes ago, YellowSnowmen said:

isnt kingsport 6-3 Vs oak ridge since 2016?

sounds like you looked it up.  So you've answered your own question. but I believe it is actually 5-2 over the last seven.  I have nothing against DB and hope we can get them back on the schedule next year.   I was simply relaying what I have been told over and over by DB fans that are friends of mine. They get frustrated with 1st and 2nd round playoff exits, I suppose.   I pull for DB, great rivalry with Oak Ridge over many many years. 

Edited by oridgecat

1 minute ago, oridgecat said:

sounds like you looked it up.  So you've answered your own question. but I believe it is actually 5-2 over the last seven.   I was just relaying what I have been told over and over by DB fans that are friends of mine. They get frustrated with 1st and 2nd round playoff exits, I suppose.   I pull for DB, great rivalry with Oak Ridge over many many years. 

I agree. I moved out of kingsport to knoxville in 2019. Wish OR would bring it back. 

Just now, YellowSnowmen said:

I agree. I moved out of kingsport to knoxville in 2019. Wish OR would bring it back. 

Both schools wanted to play last year and keep it going, but it just didn't work out or match up nonconference dates.  Hopefully we can get that worked out.