The top five db's in the state

Guest westdb

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i can't say for sure this year, but watch in a couple of years for freshman db David Collett from oliver springs. He was able to get 7 pics this year in the first 5 varsity games. I can't explain what happened after that, he should have finished with about 13 or 15. He also gained some valuable experience. He played against All-State QB Will Healy, who lead BB to a state title game in A. Also, he played against 1 top 10 AAA team, as well as a top 4 AA team.

Posted by westdb:

who do you think are some of the good db's

Sequatchie County's Jordan Cain had 10-12 Int. returning 1 for a TD and in two diffrent games he had 3 each! He was named to the Tennessee Football Coaches Association 2AA team. On Offense he had 8 rushing TD's and was 69 of 150 for 879 yards & 4 passing TD's as QB for the Indians. He may not be a Top 5 but should be mentioned as one of the best!

Jordan's brother Josh Cain is a Senior at UTC and was a First Team All-Conference LB in the Southern Confrence with a 178 Total Tackles this year and was 12 tackles short of setting UTC

[Edited by Sequatchie on 12-18-02 10:11P]

how can you people have a thread about the "best db's in the state" and not have mentioned my boy brian campbell from riverdale. we played together for four years, and the kid always has had a nose for the ball. nine int's, and first team in the AP and sports writers all state teams. and not only can he pick em off, he brings the wood too, just ask the crawford boy from oakland. oh yeah, to be a white boy, he sure can celebrate after he makes a play. the boy's got moves. :D

• 3 weeks later...