New video out 126 match

speakingtoyou

Big Mac wrestling posted a clear video from a different angle, it clearly shows Bosken has the leg above the sock, Bosken's other hand is trying to get Heflin's other foot out of his chest. Wonder why the refs didn't see that it was so obvious. The Bosken kid diffantly got the raw end of the call.Those "refs" need to go back to ref camp.Tssaa should be ashamed of these guys.                                                                                                  It is what it is 

Edited by speakingtoyou
Added more
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, speakingtoyou said:

Big Mac wrestling posted a clear video from a different angle, it clearly shows Bosken has the leg above the sock, Bosken's other hand is trying to get Heflin's other foot out of his chest. Wonder why the refs didn't see that it was so obvious. The Bosken kid diffantly got the raw end of the call.Those "refs" need to go back to ref camp.Tssaa should be ashamed of these guys.                                                                                                  It is what it is 

lol, yeah you another Cleveland fan on here trying to take up for your wrestler who screwed up and not 1 but 2 Referees that were standing right at the action BOTH saw it! We all know you said you have no dog in the fight but we also all know you are lying and you are part of Cleveland wrestling! Who needs to be ashamed are those Cleveland fans and parents who cant admit a kid made a mistake and it COST him a possible state title. If he doesnt grab the shoe and sock and use it to his advantage he most likely gets taken down instead of holding those things and keeping Heflin from being able to fan his leg away and covering Zac for the TD!   

6 hours ago, speakingtoyou said:

Whatever you say TreyB

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I don't have to defend myself to you guys. I saw the other post was getting a lot of mixed opinions so I thought I would get in on it. NOT A CLEVELAND FAN but a WRESTLING FAN. Go check out Big Mac wrestling on IG. He was a wrestler back a few years and was in a bad car wreck and couldn't wrestle anymore he started a yt channel. He goes to a lot of highschool wrestling and records them and then post bad ref calls. He has 2 million subs on yt and 3.5 on IG. Good guy 

5 minutes ago, speakingtoyou said:

I don't have to defend myself to you guys. I saw the other post was getting a lot of mixed opinions so I thought I would get in on it. NOT A CLEVELAND FAN but a WRESTLING FAN. Go check out Big Mac wrestling on IG. He was a wrestler back a few years and was in a bad car wreck and couldn't wrestle anymore he started a yt channel. He goes to a lot of highschool wrestling and records them and then post bad ref calls. He has 2 million subs on yt and 3.5 on IG. Good guy 

the overwhelming majority of us on this site are on team good call. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, speakingtoyou said:

Post the link to ole Big Mac. 

11 minutes ago, speakingtoyou said:

Not replying to anymore comments I said what I had to say. Good day and keep on wrestling 

you, "i have proof that the call was wrong"

us, "cool, let us see it"

you, "no"

i bet you think the 2020 presidential election was stolen too lol

Edited by Ummmno
  • Upvote 2