New video out 126 match

speakingtoyou

2 hours ago, KidGloves said:

Oh im just having as much fun as I think he is. Who doesn’t enjoy a nice game of trash talk? 

Not you Ummmmmno lol those two have been going back and forth like a tennis match. I do have to admit the reading makes for great entertainment. I know who Trey B dad is lol now I need to know who ummmmno and you are. You especially since you have all the nice things to say about my kid. Thank you 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ObseverW said:

he doesn't ruffle feathers, he just looks like a moron and makes his son look bad also, so we will just continue to let him look like a moron and help with a little push here and there when wanted. It's like a battle of wits with Treyb but it's always against an unarmed man!  

How does he make his son look bad? His son isn’t the one on here talking. His son is a great kid. I think the more it bothers people the more he does it. It’s actually entertaining lol 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, FR615 said:

Is there a link to this video? Googled but couldn’t find.

I too want to see it Doesn’t change anything now but I was on the floor and saw it live. It happened so fast so I’m surprised anyone is confident they know what happened from a blurry video. Just proves we need replay bad. Officials are human and make mistakes. Replay could help all of us. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, LocalHero said:

Not you Ummmmmno lol those two have been going back and forth like a tennis match. I do have to admit the reading makes for great entertainment. I know who Trey B dad is lol now I need to know who ummmmno and you are. You especially since you have all the nice things to say about my kid. Thank you 

You will be there Saturday. Maybe @kidgloves can bring you some of the socks he’s posting jabs at… he’s suppose to bring me a pair. I’m sure the other Cleveland peeps would want some too. I’ll be there for the midget session also. Even though trey doesn’t wrestle until 2:30

10 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

You will be there Saturday. Maybe @kidgloves can bring you some of the socks he’s posting jabs at… he’s suppose to bring me a pair. I’m sure the other Cleveland peeps would want some too. I’ll be there for the midget session also. Even though trey doesn’t wrestle until 2:30

So serious question and not our usual BS. Why is Trey wrestling jr’s and not MS? Is he a 5th or 6th grader and is it not allowed as I figured it would be better competition for him to wrestle up? Good luck to him this weekend and I will quit mentioning your son after this post, I just wanted to know how that works? So good luck to him and to you, I think I’m going to get back to my regularly scheduled program now that wrestling(high school) season is over. It was all fun and games guys, enjoy life and I’ll talk to you all in October right before season starts! Also you all seem like great fathers and ones I would be proud to have myself when I was growing up! 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

I won’t be there Saturday I have to work playa lol if he shows up with socks I’m going to laugh my #### off. I hope he does. I’m sad too because I want to know who it is. They have very good things to say about Mason. Sometimes I think it’s one of the kids on his team, but then they say stuff nobody would know that is a kid at DB. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ObseverW said:

So serious question and not our usual BS. Why is Trey wrestling jr’s and not MS? Is he a 5th or 6th grader and is it not allowed as I figured it would be better competition for him to wrestle up? Good luck to him this weekend and I will quit mentioning your son after this post, I just wanted to know how that works? So good luck to him and to you, I think I’m going to get back to my regularly scheduled program now that wrestling(high school) season is over. It was all fun and games guys, enjoy life and I’ll talk to you all in October right before season starts! Also you all seem like great fathers and ones I would be proud to have myself when I was growing up! 

Hahaha he’s a 4th grader. Trust me, we travel all over the country and gets the best competition (and no ummmno, Allen doesn’t pay for it) so if you are insinuating we are afraid of competition then you are getting laughed at as I type this. Hahaha

12 minutes ago, LocalHero said:

I won’t be there Saturday I have to work playa lol if he shows up with socks I’m going to laugh my #### off. I hope he does. I’m sad too because I want to know who it is. They have very good things to say about Mason. Sometimes I think it’s one of the kids on his team, but then they say stuff nobody would know that is a kid at DB. 

I know who he is. His kid is a good little wrestler. Tough dude. Dad always talked to me up until a month ago when out of the blue posted something really weird and crazy. Had several people sending me PMs about it. I laughed it off because now I know how odd he is. But two days after he posted that I saw him at our top 100. He sat 3 rows behind me and never acted anyway like he posted.  At the time we had no clue who it was until one of our parents knew who it is. But it’s all good. Haha I hope he has some so he can have them out. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TheTreyB said:

Hahaha he’s a 4th grader. Trust me, we travel all over the country and gets the best competition (and no ummmno, Allen doesn’t pay for it) so if you are insinuating we are afraid of competition then you are getting laughed at as I type this. Hahaha

No, as I said serious question and I had no idea what grade he was in. As far as comp I’m pretty sure he won at Tulsa so no insinuation of afraid of comp. I tried to be nice and that’s what I get I guess for being so. 

14 minutes ago, ObseverW said:

No, as I said serious question and I had no idea what grade he was in. As far as comp I’m pretty sure he won at Tulsa so no insinuation of afraid of comp. I tried to be nice and that’s what I get I guess for being so. 

I said “if”

2 hours ago, TheTreyB said:

“Midgets” is politically incorrect. It’s “little persons”.