When will Cleveland’s dominance end

bigwilly24

8 hours ago, clevelanddad said:

My point exactly all about winning . That wasn't the point I was making it was about the childish it is what it is

You clearly no nothing about the sport of wrestling or TSSAA. There is no procedure for overturning the call, there is no protest, there is no video review. Josh went to the head table and fought for his kid. So yeah, “it is was what it is.” It is certainly not “all about winning” for Josh or Joey. They treat all these kids like their own and are deeply invested in their lives. Josh is a fantastic man and father. People like you sit in the stands and have ZERO understanding of the nature of what we do and what coaches put into these kids. That same man you are criticizing from your golden throne had his kid up early the day after state and training to start doing something about not leaving it in the officials hands next year. Those moments Zac experienced are part of the journey and we view them as opportunities to get tougher. It’s ironic that you are criticizing other people’s comprehension and seem to have none. Here is some free advice, next time you want to publicly criticize how a man parents his son, think twice so you don’t sound like an idiot.

• Upvote 3

Cleveland Raiders wrestlers kick everyone's butts. Cleveland Raiders will still be good next year and mercy rule a whole bunch of their opponents. When wrestlers from other teams wrestle Cleveland Raiders they usually get their butts kicked. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, canthide said:

If my kid is the victim of a questionable call can I go to the table and "fight for him"?  

You should go and try to kick someone's butt if they were cheating your wrestler. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

4 hours ago, FrecoFanatic said:

You clearly no nothing about the sport of wrestling or TSSAA. There is no procedure for overturning the call, there is no protest, there is no video review. Josh went to the head table and fought for his kid. So yeah, “it is was what it is.” It is certainly not “all about winning” for Josh or Joey. They treat all these kids like their own and are deeply invested in their lives. Josh is a fantastic man and father. People like you sit in the stands and have ZERO understanding of the nature of what we do and what coaches put into these kids. That same man you are criticizing from your golden throne had his kid up early the day after state and training to start doing something about not leaving it in the officials hands next year. Those moments Zac experienced are part of the journey and we view them as opportunities to get tougher. It’s ironic that you are criticizing other people’s comprehension and seem to have none. Here is some free advice, next time you want to publicly criticize how a man parents his son, think twice so you don’t sound like an idiot.

Have you ever heard of filing a complaint? No one wants to put the work in for that . If more people would complain something might be done about refs and their bad calls. My son wrestled for hcwc, middle and high school, so I know all y'all, never had a problem with any coaches. If this happened to my son would it have been handled the same way? Trust me I would have done what ever it took to find out if it was a bad call. So you are the idiot read the Tssaa complaint rules.                     #itiswhatitis 

12 minutes ago, clevelanddad said:

Have you ever heard of filing a complaint? No one wants to put the work in for that . If more people would complain something might be done about refs and their bad calls. My son wrestled for hcwc, middle and high school, so I know all y'all, never had a problem with any coaches. If this happened to my son would it have been handled the same way? Trust me I would have done what ever it took to find out if it was a bad call. So you are the idiot read the Tssaa complaint rules.                     #itiswhatitis 

Lighten Up Francis GIFs | Tenor

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, clevelanddad said:

Brother, there has been good and bad officiating in wrestling for the entirety of its history and always will be. The result can’t be changed after the fact so it does no good to complain about it after you state your case. It was stated and also turned over to our athletic director. After that, it’s out of the coaches and athletes control. The fact that you’re insinuating that we don’t care about our kids is my problem. Go and see who has lost the most amount of team points for disputing the officiating in matches. No one fights harder for their athletes than us. The call was not going to change, so you have two options: (1) spend your time and energy crying about it; or (2) spend your time and energy making sure the match is not that close next time.

• Upvote 5

While not the TSSAA, my son lost a match last year and the opposing coach came up to our coach, Sean Russell after the match and said "Man I'm sorry. You guys got robbed and he should have won that match". Don Elsea was watching and literally told us the call was wrong. Sometimes, it is exactly what it is. Score more points and it won't be left up to the refs. 

I've seen those Cleveland coaches in action. They fight hard for their guys. heck, Matt High throws more bricks in freestyle than any coach in the country. HA! 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, CarlSpackler88 said:

While not the TSSAA, my son lost a match last year and the opposing coach came up to our coach, Sean Russell after the match and said "Man I'm sorry. You guys got robbed and he should have won that match". Don Elsea was watching and literally told us the call was wrong. Sometimes, it is exactly what it is. Score more points and it won't be left up to the refs. 

I've seen those Cleveland coaches in action. They fight hard for their guys. heck, Matt High throws more bricks in freestyle than any coach in the country. HA! 

Yes he does and wins 99% percent of all challenges. No better coach in your corner than that man, he will go to bat for any kid!

As a parent and somebody who played sports as well, bad calls are part of the sport but we as parents can't sit around and blame the officials all the time. It's our job to use these as teaching moments and I believe Josh did it right by showing everyone the next day how we should respond. You get back up and go to work!! No need to sit around and complain because nobody has time for it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, FrecoFanatic said:

Brother, there has been good and bad officiating in wrestling for the entirety of its history and always will be. The result can’t be changed after the fact so it does no good to complain about it after you state your case. It was stated and also turned over to our athletic director. After that, it’s out of the coaches and athletes control. The fact that you’re insinuating that we don’t care about our kids is my problem. Go and see who has lost the most amount of team points for disputing the officiating in matches. No one fights harder for their athletes than us. The call was not going to change, so you have two options: (1) spend your time and energy crying about it; or (2) spend your time and energy making sure the match is not that close next time.

You sound so weak. Y'all sit back and do nothing and the refs continue with their bad calls. So proud of Cleveland Wrestling wish my son still wrestled there