When will Cleveland’s dominance end

bigwilly24

13 hours ago, WrestlingGod said:

In a gross locker room in the back of a brewery waiting for our match. We couldn’t make the finals since we were booked at a show in Birmingham. You’d know if you watched the Pin-Tn podcast ;)

that said I’ve watched it back a few times on Flo. It was the right call. Sorry hoss

yes it was, some just can't come to terms that some kids make mistakes and with those come consequences that sometime suck

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, WrestlingGod said:

In a gross locker room in the back of a brewery waiting for our match. We couldn’t make the finals since we were booked at a show in Birmingham. You’d know if you watched the Pin-Tn podcast ;)

that said I’ve watched it back a few times on Flo. It was the right call. Sorry hoss

1) Not watching a podcast with a guy who does fake backyard wrestling as a grown man.....Desselle is only knowledgeable person on it. 

2) The match was NEVER recorded on flo. The stream went down.  You are a liar, and it's embarrassing. 

• Upvote 3

49 minutes ago, Rasslinking said:

1) Not watching a podcast with a guy who does fake backyard wrestling as a grown man.....Desselle is only knowledgeable person on it. 

2) The match was NEVER recorded on flo. The stream went down.  You are a liar, and it's embarrassing. 

Edited by WrestlingGod

20 minutes ago, Rasslinking said:

oh hey also, our last match is in Corning, AR in april. between my health issues these last couple years and my brother needing a new hip at 32 its time for us to hang them up. Buff Bagwell of the old wcw days is going to be reffing our last match! pretty cool. You should come out and watch! its most def not backyard wrestling. 

or dont. man i bet you're insufferable to be around. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, WrestlingGod said:

oh hey also, our last match is in Corning, AR in april. between my health issues these last couple years and my brother needing a new hip at 32 its time for us to hang them up. Buff Bagwell of the old wcw days is going to be reffing our last match! pretty cool. You should come out and watch! its most def not backyard wrestling. 

or dont. man i bet you're insufferable to be around. 

Just getting this straight.....

You lied about watching the match on Flo?

Now your inviting me to watch you and your brother do fake wrestling match together?

No, I do not want to watch that. Good luck on your retirement.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Rasslinking said:

Just getting this straight.....

You lied about watching the match on Flo?

Now your inviting me to watch you and your brother do fake wrestling match together?

No, I do not want to watch that. Good luck on your retirement.

absolutely! why wouldn't we want you to come out and watch us do what we love? we've wanted to do this since we were both little kids and we have. not only that we've traveled the country on someone else's dime and worked some pretty big independent promotions as well as been on tv a few times too. we've also been recognized as one of the fastest rising tag teams out of the southeast.  

so yeah, we want you to come out, sit in the crowd, cheer, boo, be miserable, whatever it is you do and watch us do what we do. When i am laying on my deathbed i can assure you i wont look back and think some random guy on coachT thinks what we do is stupid. I'll look back and be happy i got to live my dream and traveled the country with my little brother and best friend. 

life's too short to be peeved off all the time. 

As for the podcast, we've gotten significantly more positive feedback than your negative review. I think we'll probably continue it into the next few years at least. Got some pretty cool ideas lined up with that too. 

And guess what? i get to do THAT with a good friend of mine too! Its a pretty sweet gig working with your friends, makes life a lot better. you should try it. maybe itll pull you outta whatever rut you're living in. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WrestlingGod said:

As for the podcast, we've gotten significantly more positive feedback than your negative review. I think we'll probably continue it into the next few years at least. Got some pretty cool ideas lined up with that too. 

And guess what? i get to do THAT with a good friend of mine too! Its a pretty sweet gig working with your friends, makes life a lot better. you should try it. maybe itll pull you outta whatever rut you're living in. 

He has no friends, so it would be significantly hard for him to do something with people who are imaginary! Also for rasslinking(since you wanted to use that name on here and aren't smart enough to know Rasslin IS sports entertainment and wrestling is 2 different things) you named yourself that and if you are to dumb to know the difference maybe a new name would suite you best!       

There were plenty of people there that taped the match BESIDES the one that was shown on here and they just didn't post those on the internet to be removed. Also some people seem too blind to see things correctly (like the referee, his helper and plenty of others that watched the same video posted on here) and at that point I pray they don't drive with those same eyes!  Some people also were able to watch it on NFHS network, I don't think it went down for everyone so Flowrestling wasn't the one to carry the match at that time. I paid for NFHS and it wouldn't allow me to sign into FLO to watch the matches. 

Pretty cool wrestlinggod you got to do that stuff outside of regular wrestling, especially considering many good actual wrestlers did pretty well in sports entertainment. Heck Cody Runnels (Rhodes) was a state champ down in Georgia and has made a very good living doing that backyard stuff LOL. Gordie Ray that wrestled at East Ridge did ok also and Brock Lesnar, so have plenty of others and also those now signed to developmental contracts from the NCAA pipeline! 

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, ObseverW said:

He has no friends, so it would be significantly hard for him to do something with people who are imaginary! Also for rasslinking(since you wanted to use that name on here and aren't smart enough to know Rasslin IS sports entertainment and wrestling is 2 different things) you named yourself that and if you are to dumb to know the difference maybe a new name would suite you best!       

There were plenty of people there that taped the match BESIDES the one that was shown on here and they just didn't post those on the internet to be removed. Also some people seem too blind to see things correctly (like the referee, his helper and plenty of others that watched the same video posted on here) and at that point I pray they don't drive with those same eyes!  Some people also were able to watch it on NFHS network, I don't think it went down for everyone so Flowrestling wasn't the one to carry the match at that time. I paid for NFHS and it wouldn't allow me to sign into FLO to watch the matches. 

Pretty cool wrestlinggod you got to do that stuff outside of regular wrestling, especially considering many good actual wrestlers did pretty well in sports entertainment. Heck Cody Runnels (Rhodes) was a state champ down in Georgia and has made a very good living doing that backyard stuff LOL. Gordie Ray that wrestled at East Ridge did ok also and Brock Lesnar, so have plenty of others and also those now signed to developmental contracts from the NCAA pipeline! 

We've had fun. I appreciate the kind words. 

I still text sometimes with Jacob Kasper who was an AA from Duke. Him and his brother wrestle in the WWE now. Good guy. Some people just stay in a bad mood. It's all good. 

I shouldn't have said i saw it on flo. just a slip i guess. this isnt the first time i've said something inaccurate and been raked over the coals for it lol. it is what it is. over the years ive just learned killing them with kindness annoys them more than going attack for attack.

He did get one thing right. @desselle is more knowledgeable than me, the amount of time that guy has spent picking the brains of some of the best minds in this sport is crazy. 

7 hours ago, Rasslinking said:

Mic drop

6 hours ago, ObseverW said:

No they didn't, that would be weird, video taping 2 kids that aren't yours. 

You seem to be a big fake wrestling fan as well....your giving away your identity, be careful.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Rasslinking said:

No they didn't, that would be weird, video taping 2 kids that aren't yours. 

You seem to be a big fake wrestling fan as well....your giving away your identity, be careful.

Yeah, plenty of people were taping finals matches EVEN if their kid wasn't one in those matches, if you think differently I don't know how you get up in the mornings! 

Yes, I am a big fan of fake wrestling and don't care to give away my identity Strain! It's cobrakid as I don't care to hide behind a screen name like some on here! Also I did enjoy fake wrestling, Like wrestlinggod I got to travel some of the country and not pay a dime to do so, got to meet guys like AJ Styles and a few others that went to WWE. Had plenty of friends that did it with me that ended up getting to do stuff like walking out as Roman soldiers when Triple H came out at Wrestlemania in Atlanta. Spent some good time in Chattanooga getting to help put up the ring and such before WWE and WCW before they went out of business. Sadly your entire life is built only on wrestling and that is kind of sad. I love the sport and gave back to it for years, most of that time as a volunteer spending MANY hours a week helping coach, however it was never my entire life, so instead I get to hang out with my son and his interests but also get to race drag cars, spend money on other toys and now bought a car for my son that we have been spending many hours fixing up to be his first car when he turns 16.

So yeah, many people taped those finals matches and many of us got to watch that exact match. Sorry if you don't have enough friends to know someone that did tape and can let you watch it! Sadly Zac made a mistake and it cost him a possible state title. Of course since you know Soddy so well, maybe ask Henry next time you see him what he says about a referee costing you a match. He will say to take it out of the referee's hands and get it done yourself!