State Tournament Pairings

2 minutes ago, westtnsportsfan said:

I was wrong and a WHOLE lot of McMinn folks were wrong 

I’ve tried to tell everybody how good York was. McMinn Central was exceptional as well  I would like to say this should have been the championship game. We will see how it plays out but man everybody in AA is good.  I think we’re about to see another good game between Gibson and Huntington.  

41 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

I’ve tried to tell everybody how good York was. McMinn Central was exceptional as well  I would like to say this should have been the championship game. We will see how it plays out but man everybody in AA is good.  I think we’re about to see another good game between Gibson and Huntington.  

I feel like York is out for blood this year..

18 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

Good day of basketball so far. Lots of parity in 2a as we knew going in and 3a has started off well with this Cocke Co/Heritage game! 

Couldn't agree more!  Don't know if this is Cocke County's year but know they return a ton next year with how young they are and starting 1 senior.  Doesn't hurt when Carmichael (Freshman Starting Post) Dad was a Mr. Football Winner for Greeneville and will only get better!

Edited by Swipes

4 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Couldn't agree more!  Don't know if this is Cocke County's year but know they return a ton next year with how young they are and starting 1 senior.  Doesn't hurt when Carmichael (Freshman Starting Post) Dad was a Mr. Football Winner for Greeneville and will only get better!

She made some tough plays,  very talented Freshman! Good experience for them for sure!  I was impressed they held their composure and battled back against a very solid Heritage team! 

Edited by TheTruthHurts22

9 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

She made some tough plays,  very talented Freshman! Good experience for them for sure!  I was impressed they held their composure and battled back against a very solid Heritage team! 

She definitely did!  Whats is crazy is if she and AaLiyah Story (One of David Crockets best players) at 6'2 played at Greeneville like both their dads, Greeneville would be even better than they are. Athleticism runs deep with hard work. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Carmichael is a athlete for sure.  But cocke county girls have been battle tested all season, they bring it every night