Sectional Game East Nashville @ Heritage

A trip to the State is on the line as the Eagles travel to White House to take on the Patriots. I know East Nashville Won the State last year, but not sure what their team has this year. Obviously, they are good to be in this Sectional game. Who are their star players? What type of game do they play? 

This is only the 2nd time Heritage has been to the Sectionals and they have never been to the State Tournament. The Patriots have really put it together since the start of the District Tournament. The Patriots have played well on both ends of the floor and have played complimentary basketball. 

Looking forward to the game tomorrow night! 

Edited by Fryinpan66
Corrected topic title

• Fryinpan66 changed the title to Sectional Game East Nashville @ Heritage
20 hours ago, Fryinpan66 said:

A trip to the State is on the line as the Eagles travel to White House to take on the Patriots. I know East Nashville Won the State last year, but not sure what their team has this year. Obviously, they are good to be in this Sectional game. Who are their star players? What type of game do they play? 

This is only the 2nd time Heritage has been to the Sectionals and they have never been to the State Tournament. The Patriots have really put it together since the start of the District Tournament. The Patriots have played well on both ends of the floor and have played complimentary basketball. 

Looking forward to the game tomorrow night! 

East Eagles will beat Heritage Patriots. It will happen. I guarantee it. Watch and see. Do you want to bet me? East Eagles have better players than Heritage Patriots. Heritage Patriots will lose by at least 5 points. Watch and see. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

8 hours ago, CaptainGuru said:

East Eagles will beat Heritage Patriots. It will happen. I guarantee it. Watch and see. Do you want to bet me? East Eagles have better players than Heritage Patriots. Heritage Patriots will lose by at least 5 points. Watch and see. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

5 on the nose . 53 to 48 in OT