Bradley Female Bears vs Clarksville Female Wildcats

This was the most stupid draw of all this season Bradley Female Bears vs Clarksville Female Wildcats. The Female Bears have 1 loss and the Female Wildcats have 0 losses. The TSSAA need their heads examined. They have them stuck so far up their hind parts that they are not paying attention. In what universe if this fair? This is the most unfair draw to two teams in the history of the tournament. I guarantee it. Does anyone want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

The two best teams in the state are Coffee and Bradley.  Bradley will crush coffee.  Clarksville’s record was so misleading. Their district region and substate are pathetic.  They played the weakest schedule in the state.  The blind draw is what makes it fun. Clarksville drew a Green Hills team last year that was barely.500 and got sent packing.  Bradley could probably beat the Lady Vols. 

6 minutes ago, Chattanoogachoochoo said:

The two best teams in the state are Coffee and Bradley.  Bradley will crush coffee.  Clarksville’s record was so misleading. Their district region and substate are pathetic.  They played the weakest schedule in the state.  The blind draw is what makes it fun. Clarksville drew a Green Hills team last year that was barely.500 and got sent packing.  Bradley could probably beat the Lady Vols. 

Bartlett better than coffee

23 minutes ago, Chattanoogachoochoo said:

There’s always a few teams that make it every year with Misleading records in every class.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, CaptainGuru said:

This was the most stupid draw of all this season Bradley Female Bears vs Clarksville Female Wildcats. The Female Bears have 1 loss and the Female Wildcats have 0 losses. The TSSAA need their heads examined. They have them stuck so far up their hind parts that they are not paying attention. In what universe if this fair? This is the most unfair draw to two teams in the history of the tournament. I guarantee it. Does anyone want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

Clarksville was terrible! This was the 1-8 match-up.

4 hours ago, ecu said:

Clarksville was terrible! This was the 1-8 match-up.

Since when did they start seeding them? Bradley Female Bears were just to good for Clarksville Female Wildcats. I guarantee it. It was a mercy rule from Bradley Female Bears. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.