AA State Semifinals

1 hour ago, maddams said:

Key is getting there over and over. Westview and GC have done a great job of that. If you get there often enough, good things eventually  happen

It’s so hard to win up there. We felt so privileged and honored being lucky enough to win back to back. That’s why I don’t like to throw championships in other peoples faces cause of how hard it is to get that gold ball. I do feel having Gibson county in our district helps us. 

1 hour ago, WestviewAlumni said:

It’s so hard to win up there. We felt so privileged and honored being lucky enough to win back to back. That’s why I don’t like to throw championships in other peoples faces cause of how hard it is to get that gold ball. I do feel having Gibson county in our district helps us. 

Agreed. We have had some great games between the 2. I've been following it for 20 plus years! It helps both teams.

3 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

No doubt I think Westview will be good. Think Gibson County will be good later. We got Micah and Madison's sister coming up that will help us. We will both be favored to get up here and if we do we will see what happens. 

Congrats to Gibson Co., they had to go through a gauntlet to win.  I didn’t think they had enough scoring but that defense proved me wrong.  You and Westview will always be the favorites to get back to State with the path you have.  Gibson county will miss Micah probably more than you realize.

1 hour ago, Dragonman1 said:

Referees look like they’re favoring Gibson county a little. They should have been a foul called she flat ran over the Loretto girl. 

Went both ways my friend. Not sure if you were there or not. Calls were missed on both sides. A 12 point margin in the end, can't blame that on the refs! GC was not going to be denied!

1 minute ago, 1983 said:

Congrats to Gibson Co., they had to go through a gauntlet to win.  I didn’t think they had enough scoring but that defense proved me wrong.  You and Westview will always be the favorites to get back to State with the path you have.  Gibson county will miss Micah probably more than you realize.

Thanks! 

1 hour ago, option76 said:

That was a good open field tackle.  

Here come the excuses. 12 point margin my friend! That's not refs. That's one team that was not going to loose! Loretto has nothing to be ashamed of. It was a great game. Don't blame officiating. Two teams playing their hearts out! Congratulations Loretto and Gibson County for providing us fans with a great game!