AA State Semifinals

No one has been talking too much about the Loretto Lady Mustangs, so I'm thinking they may slip up on GP tomorrow.  I'm going with the Mustangs in a close one by 5 points.  Mustangs are playing well on defense and offense.

2 hours ago, gogold said:

No one has been talking too much about the Loretto Lady Mustangs, so I'm thinking they may slip up on GP tomorrow.  I'm going with the Mustangs in a close one by 5 points.  Mustangs are playing well on defense and offense.

Crazy things happen up here. Good to see you today and congratulations on a big win. That was a great game. Both teams played their hearts out. Nothing would surprise me tommorow. All AA games today were in the single digits. Good luck and good to see you again. 

• Like 1

If both teams play like they did yesterday, I'm going with GC. Their supporting cast was on fire. Never know how things will go. I know some people aren't happy with these draws, but it has made for some good basketball

Edited by wtnbballfan

9 hours ago, westtnsportsfan said:

I’ll go GC. I think Wilkins will find a way

I think Hart and Beaty will be a battle

GP by 10-15, I just think they are better

Can I get a wager on this?  Give me York plus 15 for 10k real cash. Private message me and let’s make this happen. 

Edited by UCSportsFan

28 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Can I get a wager on this?  Give me Yoork plus 15 for 10k real cash. Private message me and let’s make this happen. 

I said GP as in Gatlinburg Pittman, sorry for not spelling it out for you…

GIBSON and YORK will be close, just think Coach Wilkins finds a way

I said early on I’m going to take York against the field in this tournament. I still stand by that. If they do win it all they will have earned it. GC is absolutely loaded with talent and will be a very tough team to beat just like McMinn Central was yesterday. no easy games in this tournament for AA

Edited by UCSportsFan