AAA FINAL FOUR

After watching yesterday’s games what’s everybody’s opinion on the semifinal matchup?  I’ve got upper playing Dyersburg for the title. I do not think the other two teams have the fire power to stay with these two.  

Edited by UCSportsFan

9 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

After watching yesterday’s games what’s everybody’s opinion on the semifinal matchup?  I’ve got upper playing Dyersburg for the title. I do not think the other two teams have the fire power to stay with these two.  

I have been saying all year Dyersburg Female Trojans had the best team besides the Upper Cumberland bunch that was made up of Upperman Female Bees, White Female Warriors and the other teams in that region. Dyersburg Female Trojans might be able to cover up Upperman Female Bees. Upperman Female Bees and Dyersburg Female Trojans are the best two teams that made the tournament. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

The 2 semifinal games won’t be very competitive imo.   Upperman will beat SG by 20+.  And if Dyersburg can hold their composure and not get rattled for spurts they will do the same.   

Still shocked by the scene in the south side Dyersburg game.  Hope those refs are held accountable.    Who can blame South Side coach for being upset with having to tell them he was in the bonus and having to argue over how many fouls a girl had or what the score was.  Hopefully he gets heard from the powers that be in TSSAA.   

• Like 1

Technical fouls helped out also. Last night the officials and book keeper did a horrible job. I’m sure Southside coach was mentally disturbed. I’m telling you cchs will live at the free throw line tonight, they will win by 3. Cchs will have the lead all game long 

1 hour ago, UCSportsFan said:

Upperman looked good yesterday for sure. We played them last year in Murfreesboro in summer and their JV was loaded so I figured they would be good eventually this year after a slow start. Dyersburg can play with them and have the horses to win it, but Upperman will be a challenge. This is all providing Dyersburg and Upperman advance but I do think they are the most talented. 

The lady red beat upperman earlier in the year. I feel like they can play with anyone. Dyersburg lost to south Gibson. The lady red and south Gibson have a common opponent mercy ky. Cchs beat them by 7, south Gibson beat them by 9. Im very confident in the lady red tonight they will shoot a lot of free throws.I predict  Cchs vs Upperman for the title tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, thetruth10 said:

The lady red beat upperman earlier in the year. I feel like they can play with anyone. Dyersburg lost to south Gibson. The lady red and south Gibson have a common opponent mercy ky. Cchs beat them by 7, south Gibson beat them by 9. Im very confident in the lady red tonight they will shoot a lot of free throws.I predict  Cchs vs Upperman for the title tomorrow.

They were not handing trophies out in December , when you played Upperman. Cocke County has a good team this year no doubt about it. The lady bees are playing their best ball of the year right now predict another 15 to 20 point win today by Upperman.