AAA FINAL FOUR

I predict upperman to win also, I’m fully aware of no trophies giving out in December. But I do think winning games like that helps with confidence and it takes away the fear factor that we’re playing a Upperman, heritage or dyersburg. The lady red are 17-2 after Christmas break I promise you they believe they can win and they’re going bring it every night. This is March madness right? I believe they win tonight 

17 minutes ago, thetruth10 said:

The lady red beat upperman earlier in the year. I feel like they can play with anyone. Dyersburg lost to south Gibson. The lady red and south Gibson have a common opponent mercy ky. Cchs beat them by 7, south Gibson beat them by 9. Im very confident in the lady red tonight they will shoot a lot of free throws.I predict  Cchs vs Upperman for the title tomorrow.

No disrespect to SGC, but we were without a key player at that game. And it was Homecoming. And the district was already wrapped. Context is critical.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GlassHouseBound said:

The 2 semifinal games won’t be very competitive imo.   Upperman will beat SG by 20+.  And if Dyersburg can hold their composure and not get rattled for spurts they will do the same.   

Still shocked by the scene in the south side Dyersburg game.  Hope those refs are held accountable.    Who can blame South Side coach for being upset with having to tell them he was in the bonus and having to argue over how many fouls a girl had or what the score was.  Hopefully he gets heard from the powers that be in TSSAA.   

What happened with the organization of that game was an absolute travesty. An absolute embarrassment.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tennesseeannouncer said:

What happened with the organization of that game was an absolute travesty. An absolute embarrassment.

Those officials were in over their head as soon as game started I could tell they were not ready... Where were they from? Memphis? Middle? East?  

18 minutes ago, WestTNHoopsFan said:

Don't count South Gibson out. That team has been very resilient this season. Lost several players to injury and they are still playing. Upperman is better no doubt but South Gibson won't go without a solid effort. 

Yep that have had a great year especially with the injuries they have had. Embry has been there so she isn't a rookie at these types of games. Upperman is really good. South Gibson will have to play well. 

49 minutes ago, thetruth10 said:

The lady red beat upperman earlier in the year. I feel like they can play with anyone. Dyersburg lost to south Gibson. The lady red and south Gibson have a common opponent mercy ky. Cchs beat them by 7, south Gibson beat them by 9. Im very confident in the lady red tonight they will shoot a lot of free throws.I predict  Cchs vs Upperman for the title tomorrow.

2 things here. Dyersburg’s best player was out with a knee injury when they lost to South Gibson. She is a D1 athlete committed to Cincinnati. With her in the lineup they have beaten South Gibson every other time. 

Also, Cocke  Co lost to South Side earlier in the year in a tournament. The same South Side Dyersburg just eliminated. 

• Like 1

Dyersburg played South Gibson three times this year. The first two times, Crawford did not play. The teams split those two games - Dyersburg winning by two, SG winning by 15ish. Crawford was back for their region championship game. It was a close game that Dyersburg won by 5. Dyersburg is MUCH more talented than SG; this was true even when Crawford was hurt. SG played them close on toughness and coaching.

Dyersburg should win today. They are more talented than Cocke Co. That said, a Cocke Co win would not shock me. Dyersburg can be undisciplined and selfish at times - those things can get you beat.

The SG ride should end today. Upperman is talented and very well coached.

2 hours ago, WestTNHoopsFan said:

Don't count South Gibson out. That team has been very resilient this season. Lost several players to injury and they are still playing. Upperman is better no doubt but South Gibson won't go without a solid effort. 

All teams are good at this stage of the game, and every team deserves respect. Anything can happen at the Glasshouse

• Like 1

22 hours ago, thetruth10 said:

Technical fouls helped out also. Last night the officials and book keeper did a horrible job. I’m sure Southside coach was mentally disturbed. I’m telling you cchs will live at the free throw line tonight, they will win by 3. Cchs will have the lead all game long 

well